Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillers Empire
Oh ok lol I was like why talk to me I don't know anything about it :p
In-Game Name: Frutus
Combat level: 126
99's: Hitpoints, Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranging, Prayer, Magic, Agility, Thieving.
Will you respect other members? Of course, I respect everybody.
Will you have fun? Indeed.

Notes: Working on farming, herblore, slayer and some other skills atm.
[Image: batmansig.png]

[Image: fuckingawesomec4dsmudge.png]

[Image: Frutus.png]

[Image: gaisuserbar.png]
[Image: liverpool_5.gif]

Want a signature? PM me. All in-game donations accepted, not mandatory.

"Brent can't fit in the glory hole and that's why we all like Brent!"
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
Frutus Wrote:In-Game Name: Frutus
Combat level: 126
99's: Hitpoints, Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranging, Prayer, Magic, Agility, Thieving.
Will you respect other members? Of course, I respect everybody.
Will you have fun? Indeed.

Notes: Working on farming, herblore, slayer and some other skills atm.

Accepted, unless another owner says otherwise, just wait for Sao to add you to the members list. Welcome to Skillers Empire.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Accepted.

@r4nger, skull, riu, herrow:
You have exactly the same powers as I do, you don't need my approval to accept someone. The only power that I have more than you is the one of editing the memberlist Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ingame name: dakfighter12

Combat: 121

99s: 4

Will you respect other members? yes

Will you have fun? YES!
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Yo I was in this like 5 months ago, or however long ago it was, I guess it was the previous skillers empire before this, but I think the owners changed, or the thread died...

As you can see in my sig I have all the medals, But yeahhhhh

anyways my 2nd app:



Ingame name: Burger King

Combat: 126

99s: 17

Will you respect other members? Of Course !

Will you have fun? Thats the Point!

Add me back to that list pl0x?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
dakfighter12 Wrote:Ingame name: dakfighter12

Combat: 121

99s: 4

Will you respect other members? yes

Will you have fun? YES!

Accepted!
Welcome to skillers empire. Sao will add you to the list when he gets on.
[/COLOR]

Burger King Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]Yo I was in this like 5 months ago, or however long ago it was, I guess it was the previous skillers empire before this, but I think the owners changed, or the thread died...

As you can see in my sig I have all the medals, But yeahhhhh

Add me back to that list pl0x?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Just wait for Sao to get on and he will re-add you.
[COLOR="Lime"]
Ingame name: lovelybones
Combat: 126
99s: attk,str,def,rang.mage,pray,runecraft,hitpoints,thieving
agility, herbore, fletching, farming, wc, fm, cook, fishing, crafting ... working on minning and slayer.
Will you respect other members? hell yea Smile
Will you have fun? yuuuuuup
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"]
LovelyBones Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]
Ingame name: lovelybones
Combat: 126
99s: attk,str,def,rang.mage,pray,runecraft,hitpoints,thieving
agility, herbore, fletching, farming, wc, fm, cook, fishing, crafting ... working on minning and slayer.
Will you respect other members? hell yea Smile
Will you have fun? yuuuuuup
[/COLOR]

You have been accepted sir!
Sao will add you to the list when he gets on.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]Welcome everyone to the Skillers Empire!

Burger, yeh when I closed clan, I reset memberlist. At the end, changing from clan to community was the best thing I could do.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 566 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 679 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 9,836 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 13,684 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,638 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,523 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 508 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 986 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 13,566 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 481 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)