10-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Guys, try to not get banned on forums, or you can't be active on thread.
|
Duelers For Life (D.F.L)
|
|
10-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Guys, try to not get banned on forums, or you can't be active on thread.
10-09-2012, 07:10 PM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Demotions:
Murs ---> Admin, reason = inactive RueCrap ----> Regular member, reason = inactive Mr Tramp ----> Regular member, reason = Banned[/SIZE][/COLOR]
10-09-2012, 08:02 PM
I will do when i get to computer
10-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Bumpadi
10-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Bumpling
10-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Can we call on you guys to be our "fighters". I'm a level 3 and obviously i cant fight.
10-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Johnny Bomb Wrote:[COLOR="Black"]Can we call on you guys to be our "fighters". I'm a level 3 and obviously i cant fight. If you want to.[/COLOR]
10-13-2012, 07:45 PM
[COLOR="Black"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"] Ok, thanks a lot [/COLOR]
10-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Everyone give the Owner, Zainahmed, a nice big Congratz on becoming A moderator.
10-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Good luck with your Duel clan.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Duelers For Life [Re-Opened] | Matt | 31 | 1,549 |
03-28-2013, 08:44 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| PIML {Pking Is My Life} | I Mage Nub | 8 | 404 |
01-22-2011, 11:16 PM Last Post: IxxjacobxxI |
|