Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Official] Auth Code Service.
#41
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Webby Wrote:In-game Name: Webby627
Auth Code: Double Exp
# of Codes: 1
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes

Edit: Vouch bought it easily and quickly.

Thanks Webby!

To anyone reading this thread, I am currently working by myself, so big orders will take a while.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#42
In-game Name: Kayliee, East v2, S G Pure,
Will you drop what you are doing to stock up on Auth Codes, at any time?: I won't need to do this because I will always have auth codes in stock.
When did you join SilabGarza?: v3
Are you Trusted?: I would say so, never scammed anyone, never needed nor wanted to.
Ex-Staff Member?: Yes
Reply
#43
[COLOR="Cyan"]In-game Name:i 45 def i
Will you drop what you are doing to stock up on Auth Codes, at any time?: Long as im on
When did you join SilabGarza?:I joined in 2010 but quited for a little while.
Are you Trusted?:Im not gonna fuck people over I dont have that nature.
Ex-Staff Member?:Nope I wish :p[/COLOR]
Reply
#44
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]In-game Name: Imnotpurestr
Will you drop what you are doing to stock up on Auth Codes, at any time?: K
When did you join SilabGarza?: Laike 2 and half years ago
Are you Trusted?: Yush
Ex-Staff Member?: n0p3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#45
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]To anyone that has applied:

If you are on when both Bank Account, and I are on, you will be taken for a test.

You will, however, have to wait until both of us are on, so we can collaborate, and decide if you should be put in.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#46
[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: Mr 223
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 10
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.[/SIZE]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
Reply
#47
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]
Mr 223 Wrote:[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: Mr 223
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 10
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.[/SIZE]

As soon as you come online I can discuss times with you. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes after you login.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#48
[SIZE="1"]
Hanging On Wrote:[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]

As soon as you come online I can discuss times with you. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes after you login.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm online if you have the time.[/SIZE]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
Reply
#49
[SIZE="1"]In-game Name: Mr 223
Auth Code: Tickets
# of Codes: 20
Agree to disclaimer?: Yes.

Claws (500) and 1700m= 2200m?[/SIZE]
[INDENT]
[Image: light_music_club_s_kirin_princess__sakuy...aovyig.png]
[/INDENT]
Reply
#50
Just bought 5 double exp auths. Took all of 5 minutes. Thank you guys so much. =]
[COLOR="Blue"]State of Indiana vs E Folk in allegations of Felony Street Racing, Felony possession of a firearm, Threatening: WON:troll:

State of Indiana vs E Folk charged with Felony possesion of cocaine with intentions of distrubution: LOST >.<[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling auth codes Maros495 17 1,789 08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Last Post: /Backpage
  dxp auth 9m Dl38 0 356 09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Dl38
  auth codes! Auths Daily 5 606 08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Auth Codes 5m ea iPod 0 272 06-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Last Post: iPod
  Auth Mr 223 5 465 05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Ticket Auth Codes and Double Xp Auths Karma4Life 4 460 04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  Selling 3rd age kite and an auth code Eriz 0 290 04-15-2014, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Eriz
  Auth Shop! /Backpage 25 1,372 04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  All auth codes for tickets Blue Orange 4 467 04-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Karma4Life
  All Ticket Auth Codes I PK Mom I 3 394 03-08-2014, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Insecurities

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)