Posts: 444
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2012
Awesome update, cheers.
still can't wait for v8.
Although I've been hearing people complaining that they're not getting there donations.
I wanna donate but im scared i won't receive the items -.-
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Keep up them updates.
Can't wait to be around for v8.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 4,523
Threads: 341
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Aren't you just a fucking genius.
♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
I see some good stuff in there, thanks
Posts: 411
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2012
[COLOR="Black"]You know what I seriously can't wait?
Fucking v8! oh, and great updates Travis, and Brittany![/COLOR]
Credit goes to Smokin Green for the Signature.
Posts: 814
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2012
to be honest, i wouldnt be as mad at this if the word of this update didnt get leaked, so players who knew of it quickly sold it to players who didnt know anything about it, and made a ton of money from these items, next time keep it a secret before you do the update.
Posts: 462
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2009
46th!! WOOOT!!!!! Nice updates and what not Mr. Travis
Posts: 814
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2012
Mommy Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
We decided to remove these items and 10 hours from that point they're gone.
Get that wild hair outta ur ass thinking ur the only one who didn't know.[/SIZE]
there was a point where i was being told that i was an idiot for buying the silverlight like a month ago, people somehow already knew about this update, but nothing was "confirmed" so i didnt feel like i should sell if, someone, somehow knew about this update well over 10 hours ago. and im still not understanding why, all the people who collected these rares now have a bank full of bones.
Posts: 225
Threads: 38
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]I didn't have any of theses items on my non-spawner but imagen this, Donates for something > Sells it for cash > Buys "Rares" > turns to bones. I bet you some players lost IRL cash.
@Brittany sorry i know this isn't going to be pleasing to the eye.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]