Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Server moving?
#41
Bless Wrote:So, the server's gonna be back up today, right?




Oh, and Taylor:
She's like "you gonna eBay?"
I says "Uhm we don't have much to, but I'll try"
"Well I can't count on you to do it unless I like hover over you"
"Yeah, and I can't even count on you to pay me... why should I work?"
"You know what, don't go to Taylor's, stay home, I'll be home later"

Her fault. I ran out of things to sell. Lol.

Lol Hunter.. well didn't my mom tell you she had coupon books that you could sell? idk if she still has them but i can ask when she gets home o.O
Reply
#42
Lucas Wrote:You should probably of just posted something small about this, people are paniced now thinking the server will be off for 10+ hours and not reading the headline
Totally Agreed. I still have no idea if it's up tomorrow, "soon" or later tonight.

Taylor:
LOL okay, just lemme know. I'm sure my mom will suck it up and STFU when she sees my progress report.
Reply
#43
Bless Wrote:Totally Agreed. I still have no idea if it's up tomorrow, "soon" or later tonight.

Taylor:
LOL okay, just lemme know. I'm sure my mom will suck it up and STFU when she sees my progress report.

You should have shoved it in her face and (as you were walking out) slam the door Big Grin
Reply
#44
She's not home. Back on topic now xD

If you wanna keep talking hit up FB (facebook :X)
Reply
#45
Hope this will make allot of lagg go away! This will really improve the ammount of players!! :d
I'm a Family Guy!


<<< feel free to karma
Reply
#46
wow this sucks i didnt no just join forums lol
Reply
#47
Wtf I wanna cookie.

I just noticed there cookies.

Ontopic.

Should be back on here soon, so let's hope it's fast!
Reply
#48
Bleh it will probs take awhile..

So bored and cs4 is being a bitch ._.
Reply
#49
does this mean what we are going to be reset. i had just gotten a vesta grrr... Nerd Rage :mad:
Reply
#50
awww dammit. this wouldnt be a problem for me if i could play team fortress two on steam. i just need to remember my account password to steam -_- grrr "face palm" >.<
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Status Brittany 80 4,851 06-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Bcfc Zulu
  Server status Brittany 434 28,100 04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Rain Drops
  Server Updates 9/20/11 Gir 93 7,206 10-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Angelo1234
  Server Status Brittany 419 44,728 09-28-2011, 07:40 AM
Last Post: T3rn
  [UPDATE] on the server Brittany 157 11,883 06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Cutout
  UPDATE on server Brittany 123 7,144 06-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Server Status [5/3] Gir 17 1,546 05-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Tydog620
  Server Dc's? Brittany 45 3,297 05-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mason
  Server Rambo Dick 37 2,536 12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Mizmandilynn
  Server status Brittany 317 17,838 11-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Kingtempa

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)