Poll: Do you think i deserve a chance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
61.34%
73 61.34%
No.
25.21%
30 25.21%
Maybe.
13.45%
16 13.45%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gf Agen Mod App
#41
ye m8888 support
#42
I'll vote yes if you keep your current activity and attitude up. Keep it up buddy.
#43
Insecurities Wrote:I'll vote yes if you keep your current activity and attitude up. Keep it up buddy.

Ollie deserves mod I've seen him been working at it non stop.
#44
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]you seem to be active around forums and in game, you've shown knowledge of the server and have space to improve of course.

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#45
total support, you a good friend but you are very helpful, you have the requirements for mod, good luck
#46
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Gonna change my vote after talking to you in-game. You're very mature and I believe you're capable for the job. Good luck, Ollie. Smile

(Someone change my vote on the poll from 'no' to 'yes.')[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#47
Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]Gonna change my vote after talking to you in-game. You're very mature and I believe you're capable for the job. Good luck, Ollie. Smile

(Someone change my vote on the poll from 'yes' to 'no.')[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Presuming you mean from a "no" to a "yes" hahaha
#48
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Gf Agen Wrote:Presuming you mean from a "no" to a "yes" hahaha

Yeah, my bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#49
Allah Swag Wrote:[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]

Yeah, my bad.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Can someone change his vote if they haven't already, he got the yes and no mixed up when he changed his vote originally.
#50
Gf Agen Wrote:Can someone change his vote if they haven't already, he got the yes and no mixed up when he changed his vote originally.

VM Marco, he'd be happy to.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)