08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Ban? Why? Wrote:Done[COLOR="Lime"]UNCLE PAUL!
We need grandchildren, and nephews and nieces, maybe cousins.
Epicc!! (:
[/COLOR]
|
The Family Clan.
|
|
08-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Ban? Why? Wrote:Done[COLOR="Lime"] We need grandchildren, and nephews and nieces, maybe cousins. Epicc!! (: [/COLOR]
08-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Well i'l get a list of Siblings first, and i'l just randomise them in to each of those catergories
, unless you want to recommend someone to be your neice or something?
08-12-2010, 02:36 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"]dude this clan is sick lol
good job keep it up[/COLOR]
08-12-2010, 03:21 PM
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? I'm over 9000, I don't have a reputation. (I have no idea tbh)
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Cause I wana have insest. Lol wai wha?! O_O - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? Yes, I like internet sex. It's good for pixels. [/COLOR]
08-12-2010, 05:07 PM
- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? - From what I'm aware of I have no reputation at all on the server since I don't Pk or anything. :x
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? - I've been playing Solo for a bit to long and being somewhat Anti-social to people since I don't talk a lot. - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? - I'm as ready as I'll ever be. - Arc
08-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Welcome!
08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
i wanna join..
- i have a good rep. on this server, never muted, banned, jailed ect... - i would like to join because i like to hang out with people and i would like to meet some new ppl! - and im very ready to meet new people and socialize.. BTW: my username is Lone Lvl 3
08-12-2010, 08:03 PM
[COLOR="SlateGray"]- Do you have a bad reputation on this server? Why? Nope, because I'm awsome and ppl love meeeeeeee
- Why are you thinking about joining this family clan? Because I'm not good at pking and I <3 ppl adn having teh funs. - Are you ready to socialize and make new friends? That's all I do in game anyway soo umm, NO <--- sarcasm.[/COLOR]
08-12-2010, 08:25 PM
are we gunna make a sig for the clan?
08-12-2010, 08:41 PM
KingHybrid Wrote:are we gunna make a sig for the clan? Feel free to make a signature, you decide the colours
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| New uprising clan #nobulyzone | Behind | 11 | 1,035 |
06-19-2014, 12:42 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| #1 clan | Behind | 42 | 2,584 |
02-24-2014, 05:00 AM Last Post: The Propker |
|
| Looking for Clan | Greengeako4 | 11 | 878 |
12-17-2013, 09:31 AM Last Post: D Kai V2 |
|
| official twerkteam clan | Roy | 44 | 2,602 |
09-02-2013, 04:09 AM Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r |
|
| [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting | Trent | 15 | 1,019 |
05-25-2013, 05:45 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| HappyChat clan. | Nefast | 3 | 544 |
05-09-2013, 12:51 PM Last Post: Nefast |
|
| @Clan Ranks | Zainahmed | 3 | 530 |
05-05-2013, 06:39 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| New clan | Humours | 4 | 546 |
05-03-2013, 01:19 PM Last Post: Stefff |
|
| Search German clan? | Schokohase | 2 | 469 |
04-28-2013, 01:35 PM Last Post: Schokohase |
|
| VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan | Smackturd | 5 | 509 |
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|