Poll: Carly For Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes? (Explain)
32.81%
21 32.81%
No? (Explain)
67.19%
43 67.19%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Carly's New Mod App.
#41
Carly Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]

So what, other mods have been demoted and re-promoted, they got a second chance why can't i?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I've been demoted 5 times now, and none were for abuse. It's all about what the person did to get demoted.
#42
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]
chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]

I wouldn't care if you got demoted due to inactivity, or something like that, but if you blew your chance, then you should have to wait quite a while to regain what you wasted.

That's like a child breaking their $300 toy, and wanting a new one, only the spoiled kids will get it, but if the not spoiled ones work for it, then they might get another one some day.

I'm not saying you don't deserve a second chance, everyone does, but you don't deserve one so soon after you got demoted.[/COLOR]

I'm not talking about the mod's that have been demoted for inactivity i'm talking about the mod that have been demoted and re-promoted for abuse, i'm now sharing names but if you want to talk via private message we can.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#43
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Do I even need to comment?
Fuck yeah I support, you were an awesome mod.
Going inactive for exams was not your fault at all.
You deserve the position back!
♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#44
Carly, you're my friend, and I have nothing against you, but you were demoted for abusing. I really don't think if you would ban/kick people for pking you, that you're not ready to be mod again. I think you should wait a few more months before you re-apply. I'm going to have to vote no. Sorry.
#45
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Humor Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Do I even need to comment?
Fuck yeah I support, you were an awesome mod.
Going inactive for exams was not your fault at all.
You deserve the position back!
♥[/SIZE][/COLOR]

She didn't get demoted for inactivity, Hasan.
She got demoted for abuse of kicking people out of PK.

OT:: My vote is still no, but goodluck, Carly! =D[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#46
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

She didn't get demoted for inactivity, Hasan.
She got demoted for abuse of kicking people out of PK.

OT:: My vote is still no, but goodluck, Carly! =D[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Well.
Either way, I still support her.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#47
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Support . -.-

Yashhh .[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#48
Well, you could be more active, but I'm still saying yes.
#49
not so sure tbh, holding
#50
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Meh.
Usually once an abuser always an abuser.
I'm going to vote no, sorry.
Good luck, you'll probably get it any ways since most of the males are going to vote for you because you're pretty.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carly's Chatbox Mod App. Carly 44 1,326 11-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Carly

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)