Poll: Should I be premoted to Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, explain.
41.03%
32 41.03%
No, explain.
58.97%
46 58.97%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
elementalwar app
#41
[COLOR="Cyan"]Well well well, not so long ago you flamed me etc and in the past few days you started to try and 'Get along' with me. Idk if your just trying to get along with me because your a good guy or because you want as much support as you can get.. Because that's what it seems like, If not I'm sorry.
[/COLOR]

Iron Doom Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Being moderator isn't just holding events and have fun.
Being mod is very responsible job and its everything less than fun.
I don't think you are ready to be mod since you are looking to be mod only for events and fun.
/no support
oh and I don't see you very much ingame[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Elementalwar Wrote:im always online you can add me if you want

[COLOR="Cyan"]I agree with Iron Doom and you basically admit that you just want mod so you can host events and have fun etc because you only said 'I'm always online you can add me if you want'.

I don't think you realize how big a job as a moderator is, there's hosting events yeah.. but that's usually when you get yell and that's at least a month or two down the line. There's a lot more to being a moderator than hosting events to get votes up etc until I think you realize this I'm holding my vote.[/COLOR]
#42
[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Uasked gir ingame to make u mod like 2mins ago
http://prntscr.com/29y8c
isthat allowed?[/COLOR]
#43
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Uasked gir ingame to make u mod like 2mins ago
http://prntscr.com/29y8c
isthat allowed?[/COLOR]

I think it's not aloud to advertise your app..

You can troll about saying y u no mod me.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#44
war i've known you awhile (not saying who i am cause im undercover <3), but you deserve mod : )
#45
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]You're a great guy, I support you!

<3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#46
Guess I'll support, but try to help people not kill people at chaos ele.
#47
support, ur really helpful, and nice... and "funny"... but i think u will make a great mod!
cookies would be appreciated :love: Big Grin
#48
Well, for starters you're on alot.
But tbh I've never seen you help.
Also.
1) You didn't put your timezone in, which is highly important -.-'
2) Mod isn't always about fun. As you said 'I'm going to be donating for events' or along the lines of that. Donating for events isn't that important. Donating for the server to continue running is.

Until I see you dedicate yourself to helping other players as well as hosting events. Then maybe I'll vote, but for now. I'm holding :3
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Brother: Live your life like you only get to live it once.

Me: You do only get to live it once :roll:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: Skitty-1.gif]

Don't diss the disser.

[SPOILER][Image: eee7873b6e608897.gif]

That one's for you Serenity <3[/SPOILER]
#49
[COLOR="Lime"]No support, you don't do much for the community, atleast from what I have seen.

Maybe apply another time...

Also get more well known.[/COLOR]
#50
Benjieee Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Uasked gir ingame to make u mod like 2mins ago
http://prntscr.com/29y8c
isthat allowed?[/COLOR]

yea cause i'm not going around saying, every1 go look at my mod app! i just said, y u no mod me? :troll: Big Grin
[Image: rvxehf.jpg]
[SIZE="5"]
[COLOR="Navy"]CREDIT TO ALBINO ^
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: pro.png]
[Image: SG48-1-1.png]
[Image: SG47-1-1.png]
[Image: SG5-1-1.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally! elementalwar legit mod app! Elementalwar 84 2,657 03-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Elementalwar
  Elementalwar's mod app Elementalwar 11 526 03-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Elementalwar mod app Elementalwar 3 288 08-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Bubbles
  elementalwar mod app Elementalwar 3 219 08-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Last Post: str man

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)