Posts: 4,746
Threads: 574
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]I love you Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
Uh, Guli didn't help whatsoever? This was my idea, not his.
I wrote it out, and Travis implemented.
If you're skilling you shouldn't be pking with prestige items. >.>[/SIZE]
Not a case of pking, it's a case of being pk'd >_<
Wildy agility course for example >_>[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 21
Threads: 0
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 24
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2011
Happy Bday <3 Silabgarza
An Awesome Scape and awesome staff <3ยจ
Specialy Steven <3
❤ Aaron
❤ Steven
❤ Charlene
❤Jordan
❤ Russ
❤
iLoveYouGuys Thanks for being by my side ❤
But the thing that I want you to see the most is that I survived without you.
[COLOR="Magenta"]
Don't spend time beating on a
wall, hoping to transform it into a door.❤[/COLOR]
Posts: 1,388
Threads: 45
Joined: Feb 2011
Happy birthday to SG! Nice idea Britt.
Posts: 402
Threads: 53
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,644
Threads: 314
Joined: Oct 2010
where's le party guys? /dancemood
Posts: 1,872
Threads: 165
Joined: Dec 2010
Yeh that update is great... Just fucking great.
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Doing Clues Wrote:Awesome update idea! Can't wait to see how it turns out! 
i need to know if my punishment is permanent need to know if l will not play???
Posts: 2,033
Threads: 232
Joined: May 2011
happy bithday silabgarza
Posts: 9
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011