Poll: Should i get the chance to prove myself as in-game moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
63.64%
70 63.64%
No
36.36%
40 36.36%
Total 110 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This Hybrid's Ingame Mod App
#41
dakfighter12 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I never seen you ingame before but from what the other members are saying, I'll support for now.

Support.
[/COLOR]

Thanks for showing the support.

Im sure I will get chance to hang out with you sometime.
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
#42
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hey there, Forgot to add my other account activity.

So now I have updated my activity screenies.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far.[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
#43
who are u first time see u?
#44
Portas Wrote:who are u first time see u?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Realised how that must of come across lol...

My names josh IGN (This Hybrid)

Add me and im sure we can hang out sometime.[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
#45
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]/Support
I've seen you IG a lot.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: Fear.png]
[Image: funnylol.png]
[Image: goldsh10.jpg]
#46
Elite Ely Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]/Support
I've seen you IG a lot.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thank you for the support.

I have seen you around quite a few times.
[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
#47
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]You're very mature you know a lot about life and silab in general.
I'ma say yes. Good luck Josh.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#48
Dclaws Pwner Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]You're very mature you know a lot about life and silab in general.
I'ma say yes. Good luck Josh.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Thanks for the support Luis.

I try my best lol.

Great friend.
[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]
#49
[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Well. I don't know if I know you.

But from the people that have replied, that I trust, I think you would be a good candidate.

I'll support you, for now. Good luck.

[spoiler]In my opinion, you do need to work on your activity, but that's normal.[/spoiler][/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's my old post.

I've seen you ingame now. I've seen you helping. I've seen you be active. So I just wanted to confirm that I'm definetly supporting, and you do deserve this position.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#50
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]

That's my old post.

I've seen you ingame now. I've seen you helping. I've seen you be active. So I just wanted to confirm that I'm definetly supporting, and you do deserve this position.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Thank you trent.

I told you we get along lol.

Most people realise and will say I am one of the easiest people to get along with.[/COLOR]
Rafee,Moh,Dean,Dave,Bobby,Guli,Harry
[Image: ThisHybridimage.png]
The path you take is the path you choose.

[Image: Mircast.png]

[Image: daveanalbeads.png]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kanes Ingame Moderator Application. Turest8 24 1,712 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Becky's InGame Moderator Application Infatuation 71 6,044 02-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Jordan's First Ingame Moderator Application. Oh Im Purez 3 699 01-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Ingame Moderator Application Biil0elite 37 2,622 12-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Poke Pk 12
  Atridos Ingame Moderator application Atridos 51 2,789 10-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Mussiicc :P
  Zoe Ingame Mod app Zomb1tchz 12 980 09-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Debutante
  Sally Owns ingame Mod app Sally Owns 113 6,068 09-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Last Post: I NIGA
  Job's Ingame Moderator Application job 1 613 07-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  bito35's Second Ingame Moderator Application ---bito35--- 28 1,646 06-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Last Post: ILLZONE
  FallenLegend Ingame Mod Application FallenLegend 164 7,456 04-26-2011, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Bubbles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)