Poll: Archer for mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, I support you
45.00%
18 45.00%
no, I don't support you
55.00%
22 55.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Archer0 for mod.
#41
yes, please.
#42
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
xx rangexx9 Wrote:many haters will lie for me not to get mod. too bad that crystal liu doesnt see me becuz shes always pking!

To be honest, i haven't seen you help.
I get like, atleast 50 whispers an hour, which isn't much, but for non-staff, 50 whispers an hour, asking for help, is good.

Also, i've ran a certain player through 17 clue scrolls, and he is over the moon with me, although i'm not saying character name due to confidentiality, that he might not want his name given out. Because i'm a nice person.


[/COLOR]
#43
support Tongue
#44
Amazed Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

To be honest, i haven't seen you help.
I get like, atleast 50 whispers an hour, which isn't much, but for non-staff, 50 whispers an hour, asking for help, is good.

Also, i've ran a certain player through 17 clue scrolls, and he is over the moon with me, although i'm not saying character name due to confidentiality, that he might not want his name given out. Because i'm a nice person.


[/COLOR]

Haha,
that's the funniest thing ever.

I helped a certain player make this server, but I won't say his name due to player confidentiality.

Also, why didn't you just give him the forums -.-?
#45
supported you Big Grin
#46
I take my support back =), i dont support nymore, u talk like a rude boy atm --.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Nvm i support lol!
#47
lmao Big Grin
#48
u got my support Smile
#49
i vote for him
#50
THANK YOU! GOD!... about time someone overqualified posts a moderator application, he better get!
ARCHY FOR MOD
ARCHY FOR MOD
ARCHY FOR MOD
ARCHY FOR MOD
ARCHY FOR MOD
ARCHY FOR MOD


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Archer0's Mod Application xx rangexx9 23 791 12-24-2010, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Brittany

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)