Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skillers Empire
Added in my Friend List (=mods+s.e. members)
[COLOR="White"]IGN: Jonsson
Combat: 126
99's: ALL
Will you have fun? I will always have fun, if not I'll make it fun! :p
Will I respect the members? Always, just like I respect all other players in SG.

I was in this clan a fue months ago, as you probably can see on the medals I've got. Allthough I've been very busy the past 8-9 months so I havent been able to be active on either the forums or in game. Now I am looking for a readd to the list, If you would accept me ofcourse. Smile

Ps, now I am active again. 3Months untill I go back to work fulltime again. :p[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]
jonsson Wrote:[COLOR="White"]IGN: Jonsson
Combat: 126
99's: ALL
Will you have fun? I will always have fun, if not I'll make it fun! :p
Will I respect the members? Always, just like I respect all other players in SG.

I was in this clan a fue months ago, as you probably can see on the medals I've got. Allthough I've been very busy the past 8-9 months so I havent been able to be active on either the forums or in game. Now I am looking for a readd to the list, If you would accept me ofcourse. Smile[/COLOR]
Welcome back and glad to see you still keep the medals of the old Skillers Empire Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]We should start and use ventrilo some, for you guys who wish :p Clan members take over the vent ! Always seems to be pretty empty and lonley in here Sad

BUMP[/COLOR]
may be a nice idea, isn't skype better lol
oh yes by far :p Try and get as many as pausible to join the skype :p Maybe write about it on the first page? Put a list there on peoples skype names? For them who wish to have them 'public' for other clan members. "free to add lists" if you know what I mean.
I will do that as I get home from work in 7-8hours
Owait im in this clan lol, totaly forgot about you leoSad im srry!
lol don't worry about it :3
[COLOR="Lime"]Bump
Always welcoming more members.
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skillers Empire Sao Godo 5 582 05-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Maik
  Skillers Plus ~NEW SKILLING CLAN~ Christ6 7 693 04-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Christ6
  Royal Skillers Zainahmed 223 10,422 02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Skillers Empire Ranks/Application Skullcracka 286 14,220 09-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Epic Skillers K0-pk 30 1,677 08-20-2012, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Random Troll Event
  Top Skill & Royal Skillers Event..... Beckley 29 1,577 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Beckley
  Spirit Skillers! Shumak 2 518 07-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Shumak
  Skillers Empire: SOTW Sao Godo 11 1,024 06-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Primo
  Royal SKillers Turest8 351 13,876 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 488 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)