Poll: do you like my new bank?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
hell yeah dude i love it
75.00%
48 75.00%
ehh its okay
14.06%
9 14.06%
hell no i hate your bank
10.94%
7 10.94%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
haha my updated bank pk points and activity points
#51
Nice bank mate. and @ the addy g helm, i have one o.o
Nice activity points too :O

See you ingame.
#52
Damn man, That's one sick bank, and I'm also loving your Lebron signature! :]
#53
>.< gimme some!!!!Nice bank
#54
BranÐøn Wrote:Damn man, That's one sick bank, and I'm also loving your Lebron signature! :]

haha thanks all
and i love my lebron sig ill be pissed if he leaves the cavs
#55
Give me your items! lol jkin, but nice bank anyways. Nice pk pts too. Smile
#56
i h8 u u showoff=((((( btw i have been playing 4 days got 13b
#57
Bluecode Pk Wrote:i h8 u u showoff=((((( btw i have been playing 4 days got 13b

nice nice i havnt really been trying to make any money and ive had my bank cleared of alot of my rares 2 times now and a reset account to
#58
Geeeeeeez. I feel poor. yepp. Its sinking in lawlz. I only got 25b-ish bank :S
#59
I Rep Clawz Wrote:Geeeeeeez. I feel poor. yepp. Its sinking in lawlz. I only got 25b-ish bank :S

lol thats still nice bud
#60
Heaps rich, 9/10 bro.

Try all 3 3A sets Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,164 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 739 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,570 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,648 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 882 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,199 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 618 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 487 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,017 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  The real bank, the best bank Robin 11 779 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Maxed Exp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)