Poll: Do I deserve mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.14%
152 64.14%
No
35.86%
85 35.86%
Total 237 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Humor's New Ingame Moderator Application!
#51
[SIZE="3"]
Yes Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Supporting you mate Smile Hope you do good job if you get picked.

WOo!!! Thansk man! Ily![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#52
Supported
#53
+5 star rating Wink
#54
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nou, sorry..
not good enough.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#55
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
drizzit Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]Nou, sorry..
not good enough.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

K, thanks for ur response, Ill try to make you see that I am a good candidate! I need those responses to inspire me to do more! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#56
Merch guide helped alot (: SUPPORT!
#57
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
IamU Wrote:Merch guide helped alot (: SUPPORT!

Thanks man! If you want another merch guide/video feel free to ask me![/SIZE][/COLOR]
#58
Dont let the no's turn you down man! I know you'll make the best mod ever! Your merching guide made me profit 300m, since I jus started its really big for me Big Grin.
#59
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="3"]
Hermes Itb Wrote:Dont let the no's turn you down man! I know you'll make the best mod ever! Your merching guide made me profit 300m, since I jus started its really big for me Big Grin.

Thanks man, really appreciated Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#60
[COLOR="Red"]SSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOORTTTTTTT
[/COLOR]

Very Helpful & Good friend.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,839 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,145 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,797 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,629 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,225 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 8,053 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 5,112 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,441 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 11,252 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 7,174 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)