11-27-2010, 08:03 PM
I would change my pass to something absolutely random, but I'd forget where I put the paper =3
|
Keep your account safe
|
|
11-27-2010, 08:03 PM
I would change my pass to something absolutely random, but I'd forget where I put the paper =3
11-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Takes a true piece of shit to earn trust to steal an account...those are the hackers I want to find the most.
11-27-2010, 08:12 PM
yer, i like that last one thanks britt *writes down*
11-27-2010, 08:17 PM
I know this is impotant but this is sorta common sence :/
11-27-2010, 08:35 PM
From Sarawak7
Can Someone Open Server Plz? :help:
11-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Thanks, I should change my pass from, Billy NAUU!
11-27-2010, 11:16 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Thank you so much for posting this. I was thinking about posting this myself, but I'm just a regular player (hate being called want to be moderator).
Now it won't be to hard to lead people here.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
11-28-2010, 05:04 AM
good warning
11-28-2010, 05:26 AM
This is good, Thank you for the tips brit.
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIGPIC]http://sg-forum.info/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11156&dateline=1284112208[/SIGPIC]
The more that learn to read the less learn how to make a living. That's one thing about a little education. It spoils you for actual work. The more you know the more you think somebody owes you a living. [/COLOR][/SIZE]
11-28-2010, 06:40 AM
i have letters and numbers and i remember it in my head all the time and i've never been hacked with this password even though i use it on a lot of websites nobody knows it :woot:
MY signature song[SPOILER]
do i like cookies yea i like cookies do i like karma yea i like karma do i like reputation yea i like reputation i can't wait to get some more!!![/SPOILER] my post goals: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300. 350, 400, 450, 500. thats all for now |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Account suspended? | Brittany | 74 | 7,232 |
12-28-2010, 12:13 PM Last Post: B Ster |
|