Posts: 240
Threads: 42
Joined: Jun 2011
InGame name: 8o8o8
Are you maxed? (All 99's): only skills 99 is fm and wc (92 craft, 90 farm, 86 herb)
Are you a donator: Yes
What rank are you applying for: Normal Rank
Current Rank: N/A
Why: I would like the join the clan because im 99 in all combat skills and am starting to skill and chill alot.
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]8o8o8 Wrote:InGame name: 8o8o8
Are you maxed? (All 99's): only skills 99 is fm and wc (92 craft, 90 farm, 86 herb)
Are you a donator: Yes
What rank are you applying for: Normal Rank
Current Rank: N/A
Why: I would like the join the clan because im 99 in all combat skills and am starting to skill and chill alot.
Welcome to paradiseeee :p :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 364
Threads: 30
Joined: Dec 2010
Sao Godo Wrote:Awarded
keep up the skilling >)
Thanks I will.

:roll:
![[Image: 01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg]](http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/infinite_flames/01cb2eef-b975-4ee4-be32-61d9fccb5f42_zpse21df58c.jpg)
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
-Walter Bagehot
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees an opportunity in every difficulty."
"To improve is to change; to perfect is to change often."
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
-Winston Churchill
"You see things and think, "Why?" I dream things that never were and think, "Why not?""
-George Bernard Shaw
[/COLOR]
Posts: 49
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Guys, since my account is banned I will not be able to update the memberlist up to the 08/08/2011.
You can keep applying but I will add you to the memberlist as I get unbanned[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 21
Threads: 2
Joined: Aug 2011
Sorry. Skillers Empire is closed until 08/11/2011. My ban is until then
Posts: 4,032
Threads: 364
Joined: Feb 2010
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]![[Image: wheDlD.png]](http://screensnapr.com/e/wheDlD.png)
Closed.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,305
Threads: 390
Joined: Jul 2010
Thread re-opened on request .
Posts: 4,298
Threads: 426
Joined: Jul 2010
Thanks you Hasan! now we can restart and I promise I won't close this anymore
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2011
InGame name:magicarowrng
Are you maxed? (All 99's):not in evrything,but 99 str,def,hp,att,range and going for 99 farm
Are you a donator:no....
What rank are you applying for

killer
Current Rank:not in rank
Why:because i need a clan and i want a skiller clan to help me wiith my 99 farm
[COLOR="Black"]im da best angel eva.

im da most excited eva.:woot:
im da most surprised eva.:o
im da best playah eva.:fight:[/COLOR]
im da best failer eva.:fail:
ima NUB.
Posts: 4,335
Threads: 899
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Magicarowrng Wrote:InGame name:magicarowrng
Are you maxed? (All 99's):not in evrything,but 99 str,def,hp,att,range and going for 99 farm
Are you a donator:no....
What rank are you applying for
killer
Current Rank:not in rank
Why:because i need a clan and i want a skiller clan to help me wiith my 99 farm
being in a clan doesnt ensure people donating seeds for you. also its "SKILLER'S EMPIRE" not combat empire :fp:
get some 99's in skill's then reapply, for now it is
/declined
(unless heard from by leo)[/SIZE][/COLOR]