Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Brutality #1 Hybriding clan
#61
yes I approve!
#62
Switch ill join yo lols. when im not pking with mollie! Smile
#63
Ozair Wrote:lol why does evry1 hate this clan?

there not hated by everyone
#64
Username: Just Dien00b
Age: 16
Name: Tyler
Timezone: Central
Do you meet the Reqs?: No
If not, which req do you not meet?: 115 cmb, Im 111 I like to stay that way. I can attack 126s and lower levels. If it really matters then I will level my cmb, just let me know.
Pking Experience: Alot?
Will you share loots?: Ofc
Anything else you would like to add?: I do not care to lose pixels. I played for 2 days and I have about 3.5b from smiting ags and claws. If I need money I'll pk, if I lose pking then I'll do gwds or wyvern?
#65
hyena99 Wrote:Username: Pk owned 072
Age: 15
Name: Belmin Hasanic
Timezone: GMT+0 , Just nothing +/- i live in Europ.
Do you meet the Reqs?: I got the requirments Big Grin
If not, which req do you not meet?: Non.
Pking Experience: I Pk Since 2005 on real runescape and Here like 3 months
Will you share loots?: ALWAYS! IM RICH ENOUGH I JUST LIKE KILLING! (got like 80b+)
Anything else you would like to add?: I Just Hope i can join the clan!




you are so silly
#66
Username:CraYola iLy
Age:15
Name:Brad
TimezoneTongueacific
Do you meet the Reqs?:Kinda
If not, which req do you not meet?:Not wealthy Bank...
Pking Experience: Will you share loots?:Yes
Anything else you would like to add?:No
#67
Uh.. is this clan still alive?
#68
Username: Evony
Age: 15
Name: Marko
Timezone: GMT -5
Do you meet the Reqs?: sorta
If not, which req do you not meet?: not the best but i can
Pking Experience: loads
Will you share loots?: you know it
Anything else you would like to add?: might need a bit of help hybriding here and there..
#69
Username:hybr1dl3g3nd
Age:17
NameBig Grinaniel
Timezone:est
Do you meet the Reqs?:yes
If not, which req do you not meet?:
Pking Experience: pked in rs 2000
Will you share loots?:yes
Anything else you would like to add?:nope.
#70
sorry guys im not coming back on till i get my account back
Externity


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,058 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,648 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 942 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,676 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,060 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 560 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 553 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 559 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 481 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 526 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)