Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SilGar Super-Market™
#61
No, u buy at the other Thread.
Reply
#62
No... You buy here....
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#63
Kapain Kosher,
add me in game to talk about payment for working

Main : I Red Tiger

Pure : Silentsnipa

(Im currently on my pure)
Reply
#64
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]I Applied Long Ago And My Name Isn't There,
I Was 2ND/3RD To Apply?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#65
Left4dead, I asked you about your interests.. and you never replied.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#66
1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... [COLOR="White"]2 years about. (Joined way before forums date.)

2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. Hmmm, I don't know? -.- yes I do.

3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game(there is an acception made for skillers) I'm level 126

4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes or no. Yes

5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times.
I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because.... it seems pretty fun, and I need something to do in the server. I'm pretty boredTongue

6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; yes or no. It's fine if you haven't. Yes I have.

7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels.[/COLOR] Yes'm
Reply
#67
Mmk Dorky Dino. You will be skilling chief.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#68
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]
Kaptain Kosher Wrote:Left4dead, I asked you about your interests.. and you never replied.

What Intersets In Real Life:
All Sports (near)
In SilabGarza:
Pk'ing,Skilling Lots Of Things!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#69
Well, you're a skilling leader mate.
[Image: j8cn50.png]PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "K0 UNLIMITED"
Reply
#70
In-game name(s) + Forum name: D D O S / D D O S

1.) I have been a part of The Silab-Garza community for... About a month

2.) I have at-least 50 posts; yes or no. Yes

3.) I am at-least level 120 in-game(there is an acception made for skillers)Yes

4.)I am willing to commit to filling out all orders assigned to me, big or small; yes

5.) I will cooperate with all customers and employees at all times. Yes

I think i should be in the S.G.S.M. because i have almost 99 in every skill except for mining which is 91 i am capable of getting items being bought/sold and I am super active

6.) Have you ever done anything like this before, maybe on another server; no It's fine if you haven't.

7.) I have decent Combat AND Non-Combat skill levels. Yep
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price Warbutons 0 174 09-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Warbutons
  Market Updating Chosen 0ne 26 2,609 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Market: Selling 3rd age. Kayu10 4 241 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Owange
  TheVoid's market center TheVoid 0 139 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: TheVoid
  Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks Nelsonsng 3 211 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Bobandt
  Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) CrystalClear 27 1,211 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Crackdevil
  Player Market and Auctions. King Better 2 214 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: King Better
  Sao's Market Sao Godo 5 328 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  0wn3dubad's Market 0wn3dubad 13 611 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: 0wn3dubad
  Super big sale!! JacksonDaGreat 2 205 06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Darkdanger16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)