Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Server Status
#61
Fighter0wns Wrote:That's how you should put it, Rawrior! ;D

seriously this thread has 6 pgs of n00bz with the exact quote "off"

maybe we should lock it?
mods decision..... if they need help downloading they can post a thread or read around here: http://sg-forum.info/forumdisplay.php?f=64
yourwelcome Big Grin

btw
karma me
<----------:nice:
Reply
#62
lol i got both in file
Reply
#63
ancient boom Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]Go to java.com

Download it.

Poof.[/COLOR]

this is actually inaccurate:fail::fail::fail:
Reply
#64
I have the downloaded client and it says 133 players are online when I log in, but I disconnect straight away!! O.o hellp!!

rep me if it applies to you Big Grin
Reply
#65
Mikester Wrote:I have the downloaded client and it says 133 players are online when I log in, but I disconnect straight away!! O.o hellp!!

rep me if it applies to you Big Grin

Did you extract it to WinRAR and then download it? If not, then do that. If so, try re downloading
Reply
#66
ok
Reply
#67
i tryed both they dont work for me? where can i find regular client?
sorry im new???
Reply
#68
u cant even download v3.4 u download it and put it in a file but it wont let u play it
Reply
#69
IxxjacobxxI Wrote:Did you extract it to WinRAR and then download it? If not, then do that. If so, try re downloading

lmfao what r u talking about...
Reply
#70
Mikester Wrote:I have the downloaded client and it says 133 players are online when I log in, but I disconnect straight away!! O.o hellp!!

rep me if it applies to you Big Grin

Well, you're logging in a crowded area? That happens alot. :S Or you're just nulled.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Status Brittany 80 5,040 06-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Bcfc Zulu
  Server status Brittany 434 28,929 04-10-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Rain Drops
  Server Updates 9/20/11 Gir 93 7,431 10-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Angelo1234
  [UPDATE] on the server Brittany 157 12,453 06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Cutout
  UPDATE on server Brittany 123 7,428 06-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Last Post: dakfighter12
  Server Status [5/3] Gir 17 1,636 05-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Tydog620
  Server Dc's? Brittany 45 3,445 05-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Last Post: mason
  Server Rambo Dick 37 2,648 12-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Mizmandilynn
  Server status Brittany 317 18,527 11-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Kingtempa
  Status Update Gir 48 3,074 11-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Ewewew36

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)