Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Imperium Drops
#71
claws ftw [Image: r1win6.png]
#72
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]300ish tokens worth of defenders

[SPOILER][Image: Screenshot_1.png][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER][Image: SG10.png]

loljks[/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#73
[COLOR="White"]
Darkdanger16 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]300ish tokens worth of defenders

[SPOILER][Image: Screenshot_1.png][/SPOILER]

[SPOILER][Image: SG10.png]

loljks[/SPOILER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I got 7 dragon defenders from 1.4k tokens.[/COLOR]
#74
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]inb4runedefenderworth1m...

Nice defenders amount <_<[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#75
Nice drops guys, well deserved.
#76
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]inb4runedefenderworth1m...

Nice defenders amount <_<[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Had over 1000 before I sold em Tongue
#77
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]You guys are A Good Team Working Clan to be Honest. I Looked at most of the drops and i wondered if you guys put your shit together, Would be a massive wad of GP.

Haha Keep it up Imperium![/COLOR]
#78
Screenshot by Lightshot -dfs drop
[Image: PaintYouUpSIG_zps9c7ba945.png]

[Image: 261j6ed.png]
#79
i love d' kai's drop.
#80
So I was doing some giant mole solo. And I got this. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - PvP D Kai 245 14,386 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Imperium - PvM N0vlafye 1,439 76,170 03-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament Ahri 49 3,232 09-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: My Spear
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 694 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Sub to imperium. D Kai 1 473 05-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Invitation for Imperium Trent 2 495 05-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members Trent 5 636 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Imperium sucks Artenho 4 565 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  Proposition for Imperium Trent 13 1,067 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Kai's Request to Imperium D Kai 41 2,123 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Trent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)