Poll: Do you think i deserve a chance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
61.34%
73 61.34%
No.
25.21%
30 25.21%
Maybe.
13.45%
16 13.45%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gf Agen Mod App
#71
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Never seen you anywhere but home lately. Chill out though, you have a mod app up so expect feedback. What I was saying wasn't negative, was stating an opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm fine just irritates me when you say something that your doing yourself, ask Zach etc i've been hybridding for the last 3-4 nights, skilling so on.

Feedback's fine whether it be negative or positive or constructive but when someone slates you for something they do themselves... sigh[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#72
[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Never seen you anywhere but home lately. Chill out though, you have a mod app up so expect feedback. What I was saying wasn't negative, was stating an opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The past 3 days, Ollie has not been at home. I Can vouch for this because ive been sitting at home nonstop for the past
3 days.

Ollie probably still wont change after getting mod, he will ofc still help and sit at home regardless.

He will do what he wants to do and have fun, because theres more to SilabGarza then to just modhunt.

Although i can see the truth in your post ashton and Zain, Have a little faith in Ollie. i know ive given him my vote because i trust him, and will be a good and productive member to the staff team.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#73
Gf Agen Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

I'm fine just irritates me when you say something that your doing yourself, ask Zach etc i've been hybridding for the last 3-4 nights, skilling so on.

Feedback's fine whether it be negative or positive or constructive but when someone slates you for something they do themselves... sigh[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Calm down Ollie. Ily, but just take the feedback, and grow on it. Do whatever you want, he wasn't saying you should. He was just giving you advice so you don't get tired of helping, if you were to. I'm not saying you would.

I still support you, though. Good luck.
#74
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:Calm down Ollie. Ily, but just take the feedback, and grow on it. Do whatever you want, he wasn't saying you should. He was just giving you advice so you don't get tired of helping, if you were to. I'm not saying you would.

I still support you, though. Good luck.

I'm fine, I do what he says anyway i pk and skill so meh, the fact my timezone and his are different probably means he doesn't notice because at night times i like to chill.

Thanks Trent ly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#75
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Never seen you anywhere but home lately. Chill out though, you have a mod app up so expect feedback. What I was saying wasn't negative, was stating an opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sorry Ollie, but I kind of have to agree with Ashton.

I voted yes on your app, thinking that you were exactly the opposite of those kids that camp at ::home all day. I've seen you pk like once or twice in the last two days, which is an improvement from before. However, being legitimately active is not how long you stay logged in, but what you do in the time that you are logged in.
#76
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
My Spear Wrote:Sorry Ollie, but I kind of have to agree with Ashton.

I voted yes on your app, thinking that you were exactly the opposite of those kids that camp at ::home all day. I've seen you pk like once or twice in the last two days, which is an improvement from before. However, being legitimately active is not how long you stay logged in, but what you do in the time that you are logged in.

The times i play are very different to yours, I pk all day most days when i can and after 6 - 7pm my time i prefer to chill with friends.

Makes sense to say it to one person whe almost every mod applicant chills at home lol but anyways thanks Gabe.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#77
Gf Agen Wrote:Who are you?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Thanks for the feedback guys, anyone posting no please give a reason i'd appreciate it

Not every user can comment, but every player has the ability to vote. No point asking why people are saying no.
#78
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Smackturd Wrote:Not every user can comment, but every player has the ability to vote. No point asking why people are saying no.

I posted that days ago mate.

Thanks for the bump though lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#79
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Gf Agen Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

The times i play are very different to yours, I pk all day most days when i can and after 6 - 7pm my time i prefer to chill with friends.

Makes sense to say it to one person whe almost every mod applicant chills at home lol but anyways thanks Gabe.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Implying that I chill at home :hand:

Just quit arguing it and accept it. Ik time zones are diff we're just saying we see.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#80
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Implying that I chill at home :hand:

Just quit arguing it and accept it. Ik time zones are diff we're just saying we see.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

You do chill at home hypocrite..

Just saying it how it is now so lets leave it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)