Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.21 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
near death
#71
Kayu10 Wrote:[SIZE=3]han solo dies

INFRACT! :roll::roll::roll:[/SIZE]
Reply
#72
skeng in the 4 door truck
Reply
#73
reset for the update i lost my master acc
Reply
#74
I suggest making it a spawn server, or go back to v3.


If you don't want to host the server you should at least keep the forums up.

If this server shuts down I'm gonna miss it :/
:neo:YTEW6:neo:
Reply
#75
Ashton Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Are you shutting down forums?
Please dont
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...uc5z30esqS[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#76
i agree with everyone who thinks it should be changed to a spawn server, and more pk based everything should be redone perfect switching and with "pk points" u can buy special swords, like AGS, Claws.
Reply
#77
/quickly make it a spawn server and dont shit down forums. tis all.
Reply
#78
Kayu10 Wrote:/quickly make it a spawn server and dont shit down forums. tis all.

No time for spawn server + waste of money.

As for the forums, will probably downgrade, but will stay up.

Although, I'm trying to convince him to close it.

I believe there's two months left on the hosting, you'll know then.
Reply
#79
A Bird Wrote:No time for spawn server + waste of money.

As for the forums, will probably downgrade, but will stay up.

Although, I'm trying to convince him to close it.

I believe there's two months left on the hosting, you'll know then.

word to big bird
Reply
#80
Didn't even know SilabGarza was still alive. Hi Travis, hi Britt.
[Image: trag.png]

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)