Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New: Sudden Knock Out
#71
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
shayn Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]

I think I reported that post ↑ for spamming. I can't seem to remember though. I think I did, yeah.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Was that sarcasm? If not, thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#72
Yo, I know everyone in S.K.O. would want a working Ghorrock tele. Especially if you've played a server with it already. It'd help out clans a lot!
Here is the link:

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=41147


Also, Char, make a S.K.O. discussion thread and are we going to have tryouts for higher clan ranks? Smile Keep the app's coming guys. We are growing rapidly!


P.S. I have a friend that will donate 10 dollars, so you can get donator status and fcape if you don't already have for Two dragon Claws. He might be able to do it for one. Pm me ingame on Game O V E R or Codee.
#73
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Codee Wrote:Yo, I know everyone in S.K.O. would want a working Ghorrock tele. Especially if you've played a server with it already. It'd help out clans a lot!
Here is the link:

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=41147


Also, Char, make a S.K.O. discussion thread and are we going to have tryouts for higher clan ranks? Smile Keep the app's coming guys. We are growing rapidly!


P.S. I have a friend that will donate 10 dollars, so you can get donator status and fcape if you don't already have for Two dragon Claws. He might be able to do it for one. Pm me ingame on Game O V E R or Codee.

Look at pm for first half.
The donation part from Codee is to all SKO members.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#74
Do you agree to uphold our rules ? :yes

What does no multiclanning mean ? :when u team with 1 or more clans.

User Name:whip skuller

Combat:88
Attack:75
Strength:99
Defence:1
Hitpoints:99
Prayer:52
Magic:99
Ranged:99

What is safing ? :eat like an idiot.Big Grin eat up to like full hp

What is pjing ? : its for player jump. attacking some 1 after fight or middle of a fight

What is your bank worth? :around 10-12 bil

What is your timezone? : (cet)

Current Pk points? :40

How much hours per day online? :4-5

Pic or returning sets,(you can show IG) : ghostly top and bottom ,red hat, fury ammy, ags climbing boots, mith gloves

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? :i havnt been in any other clans

How is your clan experience? :really good ive been pking on runescape for like 2 years on a pure with clan so kinda good

In 30 words or less,Why do you want to join SKO ?:Im kinda of a team pker.i like to pk with m8s get respect for clan.
#75
Code:
Do you agree to uphold our rules ? :

What does no multiclanning mean ? :

User Name: Ruppich

Combat: 106
Attack: 90
Strength:90
Defence: 45
Hitpoints:99
Prayer:99
Magic:99
Ranged:99

What is safing ? : Eating when above 50+ Hp

What is pjing ? : Specing a player that just finished pking another player in order to recieve their loot.

What is your bank worth? : 1.6bish

What is your timezone? : Central Mountain Time.

Current Pk points? : 32

How much hours per day online? : 4

Pic or returning sets,(you can show IG) :

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? : no

How is your clan experience? : good

In 30 words or less,Why do you want to join SKO ?: I am Ruppich.
[Image: image.php?u=22582&dateline=1281027443]
Need help? Feel free to PM me.
#76
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
Codee Wrote:P.S. I have a friend that will donate 10 dollars, so you can get donator status and fcape if you don't already have for Two dragon Claws. He might be able to do it for one. Pm me ingame on Game O V E R or Codee.

That would be nice, as i said in the Discussion thread. If you have the chance
to get the firecape, do it! Don't miss out on this chance.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#77
Do you agree to uphold our rules ? : Yes.

What does no multiclanning mean ? : Joining or being in more then 1 clan.

User Name: S G Scenic, Scenic Sugar.

Combat: 88

Attack: 75

Strength: 99

Defence: 1

Hitpoints: 99

Prayer: 52

Magic:1 -I can get 94 in no time if you really want me too.-

Ranged: 99

What is safing ? : Eating when not needed. Like above 60.

What is pjing ? : Pker Jumping. AKA Stealing a guy from fight or attacking when he just finishes.

What is your bank worth? : Uhm, I usually xfer from main when needed. And thats worth 4- 6b? Maybe more.

What is your timezone? : Uhm... Central.

Current Pk points? : 40 - 60 on pure. Total all time -6 months- over 2k.

How much hours per day online? : Usually late from 6 - 3am.

Pic or returning sets,(you can show IG) : I got plenty. I can show IG

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? : My old clan S G Pures. Just quit and asked for it to be closed.

How is your clan experience? : Ehh.. I'm good if it's organized and not all impulse decisions... Basically, you tell me to do it. I do it.

In 30 words or less,Why do you want to join SKO ? Seems more organized then even my old clan. More active, has alot more potential then most. Hopefully it gets to be big and have some good events and wars. Big Grin
#78
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Rotta Wrote:Do you agree to uphold our rules ? :yes

What does no multiclanning mean ? :when u team with 1 or more clans.

User Name:whip skuller

Combat:88
Attack:75
Strength:99
Defence:1
Hitpoints:99
Prayer:52
Magic:99
Ranged:99

What is safing ? :eat like an idiot.Big Grin eat up to like full hp

What is pjing ? : its for player jump. attacking some 1 after fight or middle of a fight

What is your bank worth? :around 10-12 bil

What is your timezone? : (cet)

Current Pk points? :40

How much hours per day online? :4-5

Pic or returning sets,(you can show IG) : ghostly top and bottom ,red hat, fury ammy, ags climbing boots, mith gloves

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? :i havnt been in any other clans

How is your clan experience? :really good ive been pking on runescape for like 2 years on a pure with clan so kinda good

In 30 words or less,Why do you want to join SKO ?:Im kinda of a team pker.i like to pk with m8s get respect for clan.

Accepted, welcome to SKO. add me in game please, thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Ruppman Wrote:
Code:
Do you agree to uphold our rules ? :

What does no multiclanning mean ? :

User Name: Ruppich

Combat: 106
Attack: 90
Strength:90
Defence: 45
Hitpoints:99
Prayer:99
Magic:99
Ranged:99

What is safing ? : Eating when above 50+ Hp

What is pjing ? : Specing a player that just finished pking another player in order to recieve their loot.

What is your bank worth? : 1.6bish

What is your timezone? : Central Mountain Time.

Current Pk points? : 32

How much hours per day online? : 4

Pic or returning sets,(you can show IG) :

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? : no

How is your clan experience? : good

In 30 words or less,Why do you want to join SKO ?: I am Ruppich.

Accepted, welcome to SKO, add me in game please, thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Scenic Angel Wrote:Do you agree to uphold our rules ? : Yes.

What does no multiclanning mean ? : Joining or being in more then 1 clan.

User Name: S G Scenic, Scenic Sugar.

Combat: 88

Attack: 75

Strength: 99

Defence: 1

Hitpoints: 99

Prayer: 52

Magic:1 -I can get 94 in no time if you really want me too.-

Ranged: 99

What is safing ? : Eating when not needed. Like above 60.

What is pjing ? : Pker Jumping. AKA Stealing a guy from fight or attacking when he just finishes.

What is your bank worth? : Uhm, I usually xfer from main when needed. And thats worth 4- 6b? Maybe more.

What is your timezone? : Uhm... Central.

Current Pk points? : 40 - 60 on pure. Total all time -6 months- over 2k.

How much hours per day online? : Usually late from 6 - 3am.

Pic or returning sets,(you can show IG) : I got plenty. I can show IG

Have you been in any other clans? (Must Name All) If so, which? and why did you leave? : My old clan S G Pures. Just quit and asked for it to be closed.

How is your clan experience? : Ehh.. I'm good if it's organized and not all impulse decisions... Basically, you tell me to do it. I do it.

In 30 words or less,Why do you want to join SKO ? Seems more organized then even my old clan. More active, has alot more potential then most. Hopefully it gets to be big and have some good events and wars. Big Grin

Accepted, Welcome to SKO, add me in game please, thank you. I've add both your accounts to the member list, please tell me which is your pure you'll be on.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#79
I AM BACK FROM SINGAPORE!!
HAD TO GO FOR ATHLETICS!
400m time=51.90
100m=12.03
Smile
#80
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]
Iitune Wrote:I AM BACK FROM SINGAPORE!!
HAD TO GO FOR ATHLETICS!
400m time=51.90
100m=12.03
Smile
Dude, come on msn, asap, I'm on my phone l.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sko - Sudden knock out Chars 14 673 07-20-2011, 11:39 AM
Last Post: One Moment
  Sudden Knock Out - It's back!! Chars 20 853 02-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Sudden.knock.out. Xxplosive 19 798 08-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Iitune

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)