Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
-| Paradise Rock|- Pk clan
#71
str man Wrote:The new pk clan PARADISE ROCK.

Requestments:

Attack 70+

Strength 90+

Defence 70+

Hitpoints 90+

Prayer 52+

Magic 94+





Quests:


[COLOR="Black"]Lunar Spirit

Lunar Diplomacy

Desert Treasure

If you want help with this quests,(for players who want to apply) We are ready to help.
[/COLOR]


Rules:

[COLOR="White"]Dont pj the team.

Dont flam anyone of our team.

If you want to fight with one of our members ask first.

We help anyone who want our help on team,in any location.

Always share with the member who helped you.

If you want help from team just Pm them and if they arent busy they will come as fast as they can to help you.
[/COLOR]



Locations:

[COLOR="White"]Anywhere in Pk


Edgeville

Green Dragons

Pk Box

Mage Bank

Dark castle
[/COLOR]


Clan Ranks:



Owner: Str man


Co Owners:
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Waterisnat
Westside Boy[/COLOR]




Others:


Super pro's

1.Str man
2.Waterisnat
3.Pk Owned 04
4.Wildy Owns
5.Crystal Liu
6.Mollie
7.Stevenkillsp
8.Guli
9.Westside Boy

Medium Pro's

1.I joey I
2.I Eat Me
3.Drizzit
4.Vhong1
5.[I]Hickarn Hax

6.Sissybug
7.Darksoul666
8.Rape Him
9.Kenny
10.Jaknp
11.Luukwa
12.Jiggaboo z
13.Esa449
14.20def

Members:


1.Str man
2.Waterisnat
3.Westside boy

4.I joey I
5.I eat me
6.Pk owned 04
7.Drizzit
8.Vhong1
9.Hickarn Hax
10.Wildy Owns
11.Sissybug
12.Crystal Liu
13.Darksoul666
14.Mollie
15.Rape him
16.Kenny
17.Jaknp
18.Stevenkillsp
19.Guli
20.Luukwa
21.Jiggaboo z
22.Esa449
23.20def

Want to apply?Do it just post this:





I wish you like our clan Smile


[Image: 9abq50.jpg]

str man its fight 2 own i want 2 get in ur clan:nice:
cuz mine got deleted somehow:eek:
u know ima pro pkr and a maxed main
got all quests done..inc piety
#72
iliasso 1 & only' Wrote:str man its fight 2 own i want 2 get in ur clan:nice:
cuz mine got deleted somehow:eek:
u know ima pro pkr and a maxed main
got all quests done..inc piety

Sure i know u,accepted,welcome at Paradise Rock!
#73
please deleete me off this clan.
#74
wildy owns Wrote:please deleete me off this clan.

Well ok,i see u dont want friendlyship anymore.
#75
Did you find any clans ready to get slaughtered bro?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New uprising clan #nobulyzone Behind 11 1,035 06-19-2014, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Roy
  #1 clan Behind 42 2,587 02-24-2014, 05:00 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Looking for Clan Greengeako4 11 881 12-17-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: D Kai V2
  official twerkteam clan Roy 44 2,612 09-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  [W.I.N.] - Clan Meeting Trent 15 1,019 05-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Trent
  HappyChat clan. Nefast 3 545 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Nefast
  @Clan Ranks Zainahmed 3 530 05-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Trent
  New clan Humours 4 546 05-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Stefff
  Search German clan? Schokohase 2 471 04-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Schokohase
  VOID "RAIN Bow void" clan Smackturd 5 510 04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Smackturd

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)