Poll: Emg for ingame Mod?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
52.63%
50 52.63%
No
47.37%
45 47.37%
Total 95 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Emg's Moderator Application
#71
De Nub Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]another piece of evidence found emg isn't fit for this position as he still flames me, and think he is higher up in the game because of his age, as he clearly stated, calling me "kid".
You might say why do you care? Or its small, but these things turn out small, but could gain and show that they aren't right for this position.
Also still thinking others aren't smartt when i told him why i dont support him -- Look picture.

[Image: 2dqm2v6.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I said you weren't smart when, clearly, you were being a completely narrowminded person the way you spoke to me. Not only narrowminded, but just an allover idiot. You didn't read a thing I said, and when I asked you when I flamed you ingame, you said 'cba to tell u'. So you're just spamming and looking for attention I suppose. STOP POSTING ON MY MOD APP, I UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE A MOD, NOW IF YOU CONTINUE TO POST ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR SPAM.

THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, TIED.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Wings The K Wrote:supported. u help me alot lol.




skillermatt

Thank you.
#72
It's just ending up being nothing to arguing i hope someone accepts or declines this soon Tongue
#73
Seriously? De Nub will come with any excuse to make it seem like someone shouldn't be mod. Those reasons he stated were complete bs. I'm sorry but I know Eric wouldn't xlog on anyone. He's lost many stakes it never has deterred him.

You really think that that screenshot proves anything? You're saying "Penis, LOL" in the chat box, so I really think you need to be quiet already.

All you do is talk shit, it's annoying and immature.

Eric you have my full support on this. I know how badly you want it, and I know you would do the server proud. You've been up and down this entire server and you know it like the back of your hand.

Gl man, I know you will do well in this.
#74
Some of the responses by Tied and De Nub are simply idiotic.

De Nub, how was that picture flaming you?
He claimed you weren't smart, which is probably the least amount of flaming and criticism that could've been used if you were angry.

Tied, I highly doubt you should be critiquing others when you flame in-game, not to mention your mod application makes no sense in some places. Not only this, but your "complaints" have no proof, your simply trying to make a non existent argument, because you want staff.

I myself have staked Emg multiple times and he has been honest about each and every one. He does help at Catherby, anyone with common sense who actually WANTS a staff position would do the same. Tied, your application title is a complete suck up, and joke. Honestly.

I can second the fact that I have NEVER seen Emg xlog. Ever.
Its a game, its pixels, get over it.

Both of you should get a real argument before you flame others based on the fact that your trying to hug your mod, or gain a staff position.

PS:
At my last check,
Tied has 4 supporters and 14 haters.
/GF
#75
i kinda no u ur a sweety suppport!
#76
what ever
#77
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"]
Emg Wrote:I said you weren't smart when, clearly, you were being a completely narrowminded person the way you spoke to me. Not only narrowminded, but just an allover idiot. You didn't read a thing I said, and when I asked you when I flamed you ingame, you said 'cba to tell u'. So you're just spamming and looking for attention I suppose. STOP POSTING ON MY MOD APP, I UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE A MOD, NOW IF YOU CONTINUE TO POST ON THIS THREAD, YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR SPAM.

THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO, TIED.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------



Thank you.
0


Nah ill probably report you for spam, every time we post something u post back to gain more post count. a Thank you is isnt needed after each post. And btw im not an idiot for not bothered to explain that you have flamed me. I have my reasons and you have yours. were 2 different people. and you obviously are an idiot for posting verbal names on your moderator application showing cockiness and immaturity.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#78
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]Supported 100%, very helpful.


Sincerely, Almostkid.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#79
De Nub Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"]0


Nah ill probably report you for spam, every time we post something u post back to gain more post count. a Thank you is isnt needed after each post. And btw im not an idiot for not bothered to explain that you have flamed me. I have my reasons and you have yours. were 2 different people. and you obviously are an idiot for posting verbal names on your moderator application showing cockiness and immaturity.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

And you continuing posting, to get your post count up as well.

You know what shows immaturity?

Not bothering to spell out words, or type in complete sentences. Calling him an idiot is a verbal name as well, which makes you a hypocrite.

By the way, how come you ignored my post? Does my response make too much sense for you to comprehend?

Grow up.
#80
@ Sens - It's nice to know that someone else sees my point of view, and thanks so much. Cookie for you.

@ Renzy - Thanks man. Smile

@ I NIGA - Thanks. :]

@Niiski v2 - Uhh? Sure.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,896 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 841 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,670 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,168 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 712 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 5,023 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,711 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,318 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,215 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,505 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)