Poll: Aliyah for mod
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, about time.
72.13%
88 72.13%
No, sorry.
22.13%
27 22.13%
Apply another time.
5.74%
7 5.74%
Total 122 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aliyah Mod App
#71
[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]You've stuck around for a long time, and you're perfectly capable of handling the moderator position. Good luck Aliyah~

/Support
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#72
Debutante Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"]You've stuck around for a long time, and you're perfectly capable of handling the moderator position. Good luck Aliyah~

/Support
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]Thank you very much.
=][/COLOR]
#73
I selected "Yes" Because I believe you are a very trustworthy and helpful person.
I believe you would fit the moderator roll perfectly. Full support from me. ^^
Goodluck Aliyah! Smile
#74
Yeah ive seen you in ::dzone i think.. X] But ive seen you helping, and just looking at your Genral statistcs, your more than qualified. :]
#75
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I dunno why but I voted no.

[spoiler]Just kidding, I voted yes. Why? Well, why would I vote no? Random post is random. :3[/spoiler][/COLOR]
#76
Proph3t Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I dunno why but I voted no.

[spoiler]Just kidding, I voted yes. Why? Well, why would I vote no? Random post is random. :3[/spoiler][/COLOR]
Smooth Devon.. Smooth.


Infatuation Wrote:I selected "Yes" Because I believe you are a very trustworthy and helpful person.
I believe you would fit the moderator roll perfectly. Full support from me. ^^
Goodluck Aliyah! Smile
Thank you! <3
#77
I read the whole application and I really like it.
It's good that there are still people who admit their mistake and trying to make up for them in a good way.

I will totally support you. I hope we can catch up sometime ingame and have a chat or something.

Cheers! I hope you will get selected and become a positive addition to Moderator Community of SilabGarza!
[Image: unled6lb.png]
[Image: thieving01.jpg][Image: thieving02.jpg][Image: thieving03.jpg][Image: thieving04.jpg][Image: thieving05.jpg][Image: thieving06.jpg][Image: thieving07.jpg]
#78
FallenLegend Wrote:Smooth Devon.. Smooth.



Thank you! <3

You're welcome, you deserve to be a moderator!
#79
Bump for Miss.Aliyah
#80
Herrow Hp Wrote:Bump for Miss.Aliyah

Thankkk you!


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliyah Mod App. FallenLegend 4 446 05-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Evilwaffle0

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)