Poll: Should I be premoted to Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, explain.
41.03%
32 41.03%
No, explain.
58.97%
46 58.97%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
elementalwar app
#71
[I][COLOR="Red"]I haven't really seen you too much around the community, helping out; although a few people do admit you are helpful i myself have not yet really seen you,
Too your post count is not ever so good, so for the mean time; im sorry,
i will keep my vote for now,
[/COLOR]
[/I]
#72
I'll hold my vote. You said you might quit when you get home because you're gonna be with your girlfriend or whatever. So at the moment it's a no.
#73
never seen u online well once ill do i vote
#74
if any staff see this post, u can close this thread, im quitting
[Image: rvxehf.jpg]
[SIZE="5"]
[COLOR="Navy"]CREDIT TO ALBINO ^
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: pro.png]
[Image: SG48-1-1.png]
[Image: SG47-1-1.png]
[Image: SG5-1-1.png]
#75
Support ele cause u are at home most of ur time ur on servre ur funny and i think u would be a great mod.

You cant af0rrd guthix/support
#76
http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=88121
#77
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I vote no, while I was online a month ago, (still on vaccation).
I noticed that you had quite the quick temper.
I've seen you only help once, and it seemed as if you hated it.
Sorry. :/
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#78
Guled Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]

you're a big fat snake
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

lmfao i almost called him a big stupid weasel..

OT: Elemental, you have been my good friend since v3.. you are on so much that it annoys me,i believe you know SG very well. you pk, which is good. not alot of mods pk and there are places that need mods, like ele, mage bank, pkbox, and edgeville. i think youd be a great mod. you just gotta chill with always trolling me. i mean shit, you even bsed me because you wanted to help some kid. I hope you come back and get mod.
James Madison University--Music Preformance/World Studies, Anthony Twitter- @AntDawgTD
IG Users- Prolapzze V2 (hacked by H E R O X V3), Amazinggg, Corn Things, Im A Mac, Im Anthony.
QUIT
#79
gonna holdmy vote cos never seen u online
#80
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]You quit, so it's an automatic decline.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally! elementalwar legit mod app! Elementalwar 84 2,736 03-17-2011, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Elementalwar
  Elementalwar's mod app Elementalwar 11 534 03-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Elementalwar mod app Elementalwar 3 289 08-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Bubbles
  elementalwar mod app Elementalwar 3 225 08-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Last Post: str man

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)