Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[NBK] Nuffin' But Killz 110+
#71
Looking good! Goodluck with the clan, Brandon.
#72
You talking about me?
[Image: 73672225.png]

[Image: 47631466.png]
#73
IeatsDAbacon Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]

oh you know i mess with ya lol. we could use EVEN more mods in our clan, better ones -stares at josh- LOL!

btw @ NBK we need to teach josh pking a bit, hes very new to it, lol.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


HEY! That's not nice. But I could do with being tought a little bit, I am getting better though.
#74
sphere ur in, you kicked my ass, twice lol.
#75
Bito35, sorry mate, kicked, it's you or rob and we can't loose a owner. :'(
#76
Branbash Wrote:Bito35, sorry mate, kicked, it's you or rob and we can't loose a owner. :'(

Ok no problem i understand. Rob is jelly because i pk better than him and im better player than him.
#77
[SIZE="2"]
---bito35--- Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Ok no problem i understand. Rob is jelly because i pk better than him and im better player than him.

Hehe, thats just not true?
Your a shit player, then when i ko in wildy, mass pm's come in and cries...GTFO[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#78
In-Game Name:
Blitzin

Combat Level:
126

Any Pking Experience:
On previous account I was a pretty good pker. I'm not that rich yet though


[B]Name Irl: [/B]
Thomas

Attack Level:
99

Strength Level:
99

Defence Level:
99

Prayer Level:
99

Range Level:
99

Magic Level:
95


GMT:
+1 (Belgium)

Why Would you like to join NBK?
[COLOR="white"]I like being in a clan and want to be a part of it.
Also it'd be nice just to hang out & fight other clans :')[/COLOR]
#79
In-Game Name: Choppin Kids

Combat Level: 126

Any Pking Experience: I have much pking experience i pk 2h-4h every day.

Name Irl: Nico

Attack Level: 99
Strength Level: 99
Defence Level: 99
Prayer Level: 99
Range Level: 99
Magic Level: 99

GMT: +3 (Finland)
Cookie?
[Image: 2uzrvhu.png]
[Image: 2u8cl50.png]
#80
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]Choppin kids /accepted, seen you pk enough

Um Blitzin i would have to see you pk first, but im tired and not in game, so we need to meet up sometime for a duel or a fight if you dont mind lol.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)