Poll: Do you want HeroFlame as a SilabGarza Chatbox Moderator?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes (Post why)
73.17%
30 73.17%
No (Explain why)
26.83%
11 26.83%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Chatbox]HeroFlame's Moderator Application[Chatbox]
#81
--B
U--
--M
P--
Need more feedback guys!
#82
Yes. I like how you talk. You tell all these people who are making forum mod apps the truth, don't take shit but you aren't an asshole about it.

100% support.
#83
I'm going to come to a decision tomorrow, I read all of it, and I understand it all, but, you flame people a fair amount and annoy me with some of the things that you do, and I'm thinking that if you get moderator you're going to turn into one of the people that think's they're better than everyone else.
I'm not sure on my decision, I'll make my mind up tomorrow.
#84
Pog Wrote:I'm going to come to a decision tomorrow, I read all of it, and I understand it all, but, you flame people a fair amount and annoy me with some of the things that you do, and I'm thinking that if you get moderator you're going to turn into one of the people that think's they're better than everyone else.
I'm not sure on my decision, I'll make my mind up tomorrow.

Alright, fair enough. It's your call. You can let me know whenever.
#85
I hate it when people vote no and don't post a reason. *cough* Skills Pride.
#86
Heroflame Wrote:I hate it when people vote no and don't post a reason. *cough* Skills Pride.

I voted no because of your constant flaming towards me, I found it disrespectful, childish, pathetic, and non-moderator material.

Skills Pride probably saw you flame a fair amount and just put no, thinking you didn't deserve an explanation.
#87
Pog Wrote:I voted no because of your constant flaming towards me, I found it disrespectful, childish, pathetic, and non-moderator material.

Skills Pride probably saw you flame a fair amount and just put no, thinking you didn't deserve an explanation.

Calling you a "spammer" isn't flaming. If anything, you flamed me.
Decision is decision.
#88
Heroflame Wrote:Calling you a "spammer" isn't flaming. If anything, you flamed me.
Decision is decision.

Yes it is, it's offensive, and it's classed as flame, thus this being another reason to not support you, you don't know what flame is, and it's even in your name.
I back myself up when you start the flaming, you're not getting staff because it's extremely obvious to see that you're unfit for the job.
Truth is truth, don't get cocky.
#89
Pog Wrote:Yes it is, it's offensive, and it's classed as flame, thus this being another reason to not support you, you don't know what flame is, and it's even in your name.
I back myself up when you start the flaming, you're not getting staff because it's extremely obvious to see that you're unfit for the job.
Truth is truth, don't get cocky.

I'm not cocky. And I don't think that you're the person that makes the decision whether or not I get staff, sorry. Please stop posting here.
#90
Denied.


You CONSTANTLY flame others, for no reason whatsoever. You treat moderators like they're a piece of shit on the bottom of your shoe.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JustaIpod's Moderator Application iPod 39 3,766 06-18-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Pat's second moderator application. Insecurities 35 4,099 03-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Gta
  Inthecorner/Wyatt's Moderator Application II Inthecorner 21 2,764 03-04-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Inthecorner
  N0vlafye's Moderator Application N0vlafye 88 9,506 04-16-2013, 05:06 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Eetu's Application. The Propker 47 5,176 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Agent
  Riska's Moderator Application Mavex 78 7,952 03-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Last Post: The Propker
  Roy's Moderator Application. Roy 53 5,048 02-12-2013, 01:16 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Pat's moderator application. Insecurities 105 10,286 01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Matt's Moderation Application Matt 114 11,105 12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka
  Derk's mod application GoogleSlayer 68 7,064 10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Skullcracka

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)