Poll: Would you be okay with this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, please do!
76.52%
88 76.52%
No, my items!
23.48%
27 23.48%
Total 115 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[POLL] Economy Reset [UNOFFICIAL]
#81
I usually NEVER vote yes on these types of decisions..

BUT It's definitely worth a shot.

I wish SG best of luck after this, hope it brings a change to this server for the better. Wink
#82
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]As long as I keep my untrimmed Hunter cape, Staff of light and my Bearhead, I don't care.

I mean my phat and santa are on an account that is broken so..

I don't have much to do anyways on the server but those are my special items =)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#83
Im all for the eco re set but its the skills re set and taking away prestige items is what im against. Its pretty cruel to delete the stats of people who actually go for xp and spend all the time doing it to have it wiped.
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]

That's how it is. I'm not taking away something someone worked for weeks for.
[/SIZE]

People who go for xp and 200ms spend more than weeks..
I know you were refering to an item but nonetheless its something people spend massive amounts of time on.. If people really wanted to re start on their skills they could just make a new account

Anyways voted no because the skills re set...not the items.
#84
[COLOR="Silver"]Why not just reset everything to 1, besides the donated items and event items? Gives people a set of armor and wouldn't lose as much. Really doesn't matter though, all I do is PvM anyways when I log on. You end up getting plenty of shit just by doing that.


If it gets more players, go for it.
[/COLOR]
#85
I voted yes on the poll, but I also feel that everything should be reset. I say this because I feel like SilabGarza needs a restart. I'd also think that there would be more donations if there was a restart since Korasi users would snowball and people would just overall be competing for items.
#86
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]What about activity points? Will they stay or get reset?

I hope this gets implemented.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#87
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I'm pro eco reset.

Although, I almost died seeing that this would involve a skills reset. A reset of the items would be good for the server because of the number of items ingame and the prices they go for. But I can't see myself ever skilling again if I have to redo all the work I did in the past year, that'll absolutely end my skilling carreer on SG. I'll get 99's and all but that's it. We just got hiscores back and I've been spending some time skilling recently. Seeing how I'm kind of proud of my position on the hiscores, I can't imagine how it would be for people maxed/nearly maxed such as [MENTION=76722]Tom[/MENTION] . SG could really benefit from an eco reset, but no total reset.

Anyways, how could skilling affect the first weeks after a fresh start? Getting 99 doesn't take that long, so it ain't hard to get the ressources. No one is going to go buy rune ores on the first day after the reset... You can reset combat skills because most of the items that will be resetted comes from a certain NPC. Anyways that's what I think.

tl;dr: Eco reset is good, skills reset is bad except for combat skills. Pls no waste my last year of work and pain.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#88
100% support, even i admit i hoarde items because i dont need the cash. its a horrible economy for the new players to try and integrate themselves into.
#89
I wouldn't be resetting items to just save the eco... I want to reset skills to make things more challenging instead of sitting around because you're maxed... It makes things more of a challenge considering I'm rewriting skills as well...
#90
[COLOR="DimGray"]
Brittany Wrote:[SIZE="2"]I wouldn't be resetting items to just save the eco... I want to reset skills to make things more challenging instead of sitting around because you're maxed... It makes things more of a challenge considering I'm rewriting skills as well...

Challenging and a hell of a lot more competitive, giving everyone that's currently playing an 'on your mark, get set, GO' will be amazing to watch. Nothing better than watching everyone's skills rise up together.

If there is 1 thing I could put into it though, I'd say try and make the Highscores so when someone hits 200m first, they remain the #1 person until they prestige. Not sure if that's hard to code but it'd be worth the effort. :peace:[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official economy reset. Brittany 37 3,470 06-17-2014, 07:41 AM
Last Post: WatchesllMt
  Votes reset Gta 19 1,293 01-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Economy Reset Brittany 53 3,094 06-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Votes Reset Teh Beast 16 1,487 06-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Vote reset! Brittany 37 2,556 05-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Jemajeroen
  Votes Reset! Gir 53 6,168 09-06-2011, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Soul Crusher
  Votes Reset! Skullcracka 70 5,777 07-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Zeck
  Eco Reset Brittany 74 4,971 01-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Quicgelielela
  Reputation Reset Brittany 85 5,408 10-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Last Post: N E O N
  Vote reset Gir 20 2,294 08-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Pog

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)