Posts: 237
Threads: 47
Joined: Mar 2010
Username:altmace123
Age:14
Name:declan
Timezone:9:30 GMT
Do you meet the Reqs?:yes
If not, which req do you not meet?
Pking Experience:i have pk in runescape as a range/hybrid
Will you share loots?:only if i get 40-50%
Anything else you would like to add?:nope
[SIZE="1"]
^^^credits nesstea
![[Image: huequq.jpg]](http://i26.tinypic.com/huequq.jpg)
^^^credits nesstea
![[Image: jk7xj4.jpg]](http://i28.tinypic.com/jk7xj4.jpg)
^^^credits nesstea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^^credits maverick
![[Image: crazycast.jpg]](http://www.danasoft.com/sig/crazycast.jpg)
^^^OMG!...wait
Posts: 77
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2010
can i join i got 99 all combat skills??
Posts: 222
Threads: 37
Joined: Mar 2010
Username: skimi9
Age: 14
Name: jack
Timezone: not sure but its 4:18 atm
Do you meet the Reqs?: yes
If not, which req do you not meet?:
Pking Experience: yes
Will you share loots?: mostly
Anything else you would like to add?: i have i am maxed out but 93 pray
GO VOTE AT VFSG.TK
Yeah you better^^^^^^
|
|
\/
cookies plyz
hit the karma button if you like wat i post!:nice::nice:
\/
:fight::fight::fight: :fight::fight::fight:
Posts: 342
Threads: 45
Joined: Jun 2010
Username: Devastation
Age: 16
Name: Fred
Timezone: CAN
Do you meet the Reqs?: If not, which req do you not meet?: ye bic boi
Pking Experience: spam them clicks
Will you share loots?: ye
Anything else you would like to add?: id like to chill yo
Posts: 188
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2010
apps are closed till further notice.
Posts: 2,847
Threads: 218
Joined: Jun 2010
[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I am no longer active on Ikr. So I will no longer be pking with you guys.
But I will keep this thread updated reguarly and keep the clan going.
I have now made a pure - Tbh
Sorry Guys.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,815
Threads: 700
Joined: May 2010
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]I am no longer active on Ikr. So I will no longer be pking with you guys.
But I will keep this thread updated reguarly and keep the clan going.
I have now made a pure - Tbh
Sorry Guys.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Unlucky :\
Was looking forward to dropping you after all the shit' you've been chattin' to One White Death.[/COLOR]
Posts: 32
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2010
Pog Wrote:[COLOR="YellowGreen"]
Unlucky :\
Was looking forward to dropping you after all the shit' you've been chattin' to One White Death.[/COLOR]
Please stop spamming and flaming on our clan thread.
Posts: 62
Threads: 7
Joined: Jul 2010
07-08-2010, 04:21 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2010, 01:49 PM by Minh.)
er
Posts: 1,897
Threads: 202
Joined: Oct 2009
Dasani Wrote:Please stop spamming and flaming on our clan thread.
Please; Learn how to pk first, before demanding respect.