Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SilGar Super-Market™
#81
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]
Sessa196 Wrote:When you say combat gatherer what exactly is this?


This Is A Market Thing So...
What You Think It Is.
"Combat Gatherer"
"Gatherer"
"Combat"
Learn The meaning Of Gather Then combat And Put Together And You'll Know![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#82
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I need some shit :/
How do I ask?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#83
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Yeah..
How do I request items that I want to buy?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#84
Driz what do you need?
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply
#85
I need some bandos chest and bottoms, dboots, and rune defs..
Reply
#86
2k deaths, chaos, bloods, waters, souls, earth, and minds :/
Reply
#87
Keep sick how many rune defenders do you need?
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply
#88
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I need some bandos chest and bottoms, dboots, and rune defs..
i can sell you d boots ing rite4dead

drizzit Wrote:2k deaths, chaos, bloods, waters, souls, earth, and minds :/

chaos:yes minds:yes?think others:?
ur ing mine rite4dead[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#89
Hybrid im working on your bcp and tassys now
[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-10at15030AM.png]
Reply
#90
could i be a combat specialist instead of skilling? because i would rather kill monsters than skill Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Selling 3rd age robe bottoms - Offer around market price Warbutons 0 175 09-18-2013, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Warbutons
  Market Updating Chosen 0ne 26 2,611 08-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Last Post: D3v1lsk11l3r
  Market: Selling 3rd age. Kayu10 4 242 02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Owange
  TheVoid's market center TheVoid 0 139 01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Post: TheVoid
  Black Boater & More @ Market Prices and Buying Racks Nelsonsng 3 213 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Bobandt
  Skilling Market (Taking Worker Apps!) CrystalClear 27 1,212 09-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Crackdevil
  Player Market and Auctions. King Better 2 214 09-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Last Post: King Better
  Sao's Market Sao Godo 5 330 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  0wn3dubad's Market 0wn3dubad 13 612 08-14-2012, 06:56 AM
Last Post: 0wn3dubad
  Super big sale!! JacksonDaGreat 2 205 06-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Darkdanger16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)