Poll: Ehh,Am I ready for the position?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes,Explain why,otherwise your answer won't be taken in perspective.
42.60%
72 42.60%
No,Explain why,otherwise your answer won't be taken in perspective.
57.40%
97 57.40%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hybridz Btw [Moderator Application]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Hybridz Ftw Wrote:[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][B]It's the second time you post the same shit Abbie *claps*

[sarcasm] Oh, perfect example of leaving the past behind you. Doesn't seem immature at all. [/sarcasm]
His name is Joshy, not Abbie.
Also, I don't appreciate you and Ashton ganging up and lying to me.
Seems like you value pixels over rules.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Celestial[:;1092467 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

[sarcasm] Oh, perfect example of leaving the past behind you. Doesn't seem immature at all. [/sarcasm]
His name is Joshy, not Abbie.
Also, I don't appreciate you and Ashton ganging up and lying to me.
Seems like you value pixels over rules.
No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

lul, it wasn't my items either way. I could've lied to mine, won't ever, but just proving a point. I said timer is rm way before the fight (Check your Vm), because it was me who was going to fight for him ^^. And if I value pixels too much as you say, i'm ready to donate at least 5b for an event right now.
Edit:; when people tend to bring my past to such time, I think I have the right to do the same.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]-1 no

+1 yes.

/Changes vote.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="3"]/no support.
You don't help much, only stake or pk.

Also you're rude to people you don't know.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Changing vote from yes to a no.
Why: I was trying to do a normal conversation with him and he curses at me for shit.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]you seem ready now [Image: icelawl.gif]

good luck man
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]Screenshot by Lightshot

Moh for mod pls, its annoying as fuck being the only mod on.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,576 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 815 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,381 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,030 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 694 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,704 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,350 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,124 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,001 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,398 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)