Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
huge sale
#41
I'll buy the last 8k of sharks 400m please, also the vesta skirt for 250m? or a vesta top if you want, I'd like to complete a set.


had to edit it, thought sharks were 10m per k lol my head's not working right now
Reply
#42
Chosen 0ne Wrote:Fix your post then. And i wont buy anything from you anymore. I had the intentions of buying an item but your assholeness has ruined it. Yeh I just made that a word.

please stop posting on my thread then
thank you

JacksonDaGreat Wrote:I'll buy the last 8k of sharks 400m please, also the vesta skirt for 250m? or a vesta top if you want, I'd like to complete a set.


had to edit it, thought sharks were 10m per k lol my head's not working right now

Sharks yes, only have vesta skirt so if ud buy that for 250m then sure
650m for everything u wanted
Reply
#43
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]20k sharks, 1.2b cash
Hybridz btw Ign.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#44
Hybridz Ftw Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]20k sharks, 1.2b cash
Hybridz btw Ign.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


ur taking all the sharks
Reply
#45
I meant as in swapping it for a vesta top if you wanted, but I will buy the vesta skirt 250m if you don't want to
Reply
#46
Dragon platebody 75m.
IGN: Just For Us
October 11th 2011.
I'd Come For You-Nickelback
Diana.
Reply
#47
JacksonDaGreat Wrote:I meant as in swapping it for a vesta top if you wanted, but I will buy the vesta skirt 250m if you don't want to

prefer cash
cuz i have to many items in bank
slowly cleaning it up

VNikolasV Wrote:Dragon platebody 75m.
IGN: Just For Us

Deal reserved
Reply
#48
How Much For Zurial Set?
Reply
#49
K0-pk Wrote:How Much For Zurial Set?

offer on it
as said in OP
no set prices, just offer.
i know prices so you know
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  big sale Notdkai 2 646 03-31-2016, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  sale Donkey Cawk 1 481 10-25-2015, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Dan Lad 128
  Masaive sale cash only lolyoufail 19 1,198 11-21-2014, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  Massive sale! lolyoufail 0 373 09-13-2014, 01:40 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  200m sale Ctman23 0 270 08-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Small Sale Revenge2nite 4 493 08-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  Small Sale Jellybean 1 338 08-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  big sale. Simon The One And Only 1 387 08-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Last Post: AlexHuntV2
  Sale I_Am_Klan 4 424 08-02-2014, 09:07 AM
Last Post: I_Am_Klan
  Sale GemZ Temperr 0 289 08-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)