09-10-2012, 04:14 PM
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]![[Image: 2r7y3d3.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2r7y3d3.png)
Yar I are purty gud staker!
Also a shout out to Frankoofan, He mad irl.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
![[Image: 2r7y3d3.png]](http://i46.tinypic.com/2r7y3d3.png)
Yar I are purty gud staker!
Also a shout out to Frankoofan, He mad irl.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
More Staking.
|
|
09-10-2012, 04:14 PM
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="3"]
![]() Yar I are purty gud staker! Also a shout out to Frankoofan, He mad irl.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]*tries out staking*
*loses 5b in the first fight* *quits staking* Anyways, congratulations on da BANK LOOT[/COLOR]
09-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Oh wow wish i could win stakes
![]() and gz on loots especially 3a ammy
09-10-2012, 04:21 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Teach me to stake.
Great winnings man, keep it up.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
09-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Lol Max, any random I stake does that no matter what whether they win or lose, as soon as they lose/win 1b they're done.
09-10-2012, 04:39 PM
[COLOR="White"]Lol nice bro thats like 15-20b?
Anyways what did you start with?[/COLOR]
09-10-2012, 04:42 PM
my two claws are among your winnings congratz
09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
[COLOR="Red"]Nice Man, I Wish I Had The Luck You Do Haha.
Good Luck On Future Stakes.[/COLOR]
09-10-2012, 06:24 PM
If only pking was this profitable. Congrats.
09-10-2012, 06:26 PM
I only brid/pure pk with rhbs because for me anything else is too slow.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Staking Clips | H A N G E D | 19 | 1,527 |
01-06-2016, 06:27 AM Last Post: Slimjimm444 |
|
| staking :p cleaned baptise and almost cleaned 212pk | Immortality | 24 | 1,711 |
01-16-2015, 11:17 AM Last Post: L2 SWITCH |
|
| staking today | Martin | 3 | 596 |
12-30-2014, 07:59 PM Last Post: Insecurities |
|
| Albino's Staking wins [60b pot] | Martin | 17 | 979 |
08-21-2013, 05:49 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Albino's bank. No more staking. | Martin | 16 | 1,009 |
08-16-2013, 09:05 AM Last Post: Antipk3r |
|
| Albino's day of staking | Martin | 7 | 670 |
08-15-2013, 01:01 AM Last Post: Behind |
|
| Good Day Staking. | Stoicc | 16 | 856 |
08-08-2013, 07:33 PM Last Post: Xswordstar56 |
|
| Not a bad days work staking | Meresider | 24 | 1,532 |
07-25-2013, 03:14 PM Last Post: Foo Fighters |
|
| Staking at level 99. | Level Phlo | 18 | 985 |
06-30-2013, 05:31 PM Last Post: Level Phlo |
|
| 3.7b made off 100m staking. | Klein Hugo | 18 | 1,103 |
06-24-2013, 11:12 PM Last Post: Divine Law |
|