Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Duelers For Life (D.F.L)
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
I wants in.

InGame Name:Kayu10
Do you like to duel? Yus
Have you read the requirements? Yus
Combat Level:126
Activity Points (Must have picture):
[Image: 8895317.png]
Will you respect the clan members/staff? Yus
Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? Yus
Who asked you to join? Nobody.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]
Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
I wants in.

InGame Name:Kayu10
Do you like to duel? Yus
Have you read the requirements? Yus
Combat Level:126
Activity Points (Must have picture):
[Image: 8895317.png]
Will you respect the clan members/staff? Yus
Will you stay as active as you can on this thread? Yus
Who asked you to join? Nobody.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
/Accepted.
Don't get kicked this time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
/Bumping the clan.
Bump, zain i needa talk.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Duelers For Life [Re-Opened] Matt 31 1,509 03-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  PIML {Pking Is My Life} I Mage Nub 8 381 01-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Last Post: IxxjacobxxI

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)