Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Imperium Drops
#51
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]
Jokerjake72 Wrote:How do you take a screenshot with the item on the ground?

You kill a boss, lets say for example - Chaos Elemental.

You see a chaotic sticking out among some loots, don't pick it up, just right click on the loot and take a fast screenshot before taking the chaotic away from the ground.

OT:Sorry guys, I have to let pwner bricky to kill elemental because he said he needs cash urgently.

Basically, all the other boss haven't drop a good loot for me at the moment. I'll try harder maybe.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#52
I made a lot also I didn't say you can't lol just I wouldn't want you 2 when I am D: and I'm done killing ele for abit.
#53
Nice drops that's pretty sick bro.
[Image: image.php?u=106&type=sigpic&dateline=1354306545]

PSN: Sc0p3dbym31021

Remember to vote :neo:

:lala: DUBSTEP!
#54
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Oh, looks like we got the picture limit.
Maybe make another thread v2 drops? Or everyone makes a thread with there drops?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't really want to spam up this section just for one clan.

Perhaps we can put links to the pictures and list out the drops afterwards.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#55
Anyways, I got some too:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5731/sg17.png
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2362/sg18.png
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6964/sg20.png
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/4100/sg21i.png
[Image: donecy.gif]
[Image: firetornado2.gif]
[Image: beachh.gif]
#56
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]ill keep uplaoding my drops Wink
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4250/bandostas2.png
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4805/bandostas.png
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9836/...bootsp.png

bandos trip.
3 tassets and 1 b boots.

[Image: bandostrip.png]
#57
here is all my drops for today

[SPOILER][Image: 3532mqd.png]

[Image: 313nf2f.png]

[Image: 2h81wt5.png] more boots

[Image: mi2bds.png] guess what , more boots

[Image: 2cxiys1.png]

[Image: or10s4.png]

[Image: 20qcjee.png]

[Image: 2qc1ffb.png]

[Image: 2cq1abn.png]

todays drops , including ones without pics

[Image: 2prvgw0.png]
[/SPOILER]
#58
Those are some pretty decent drops I wish I would've screenied quite a few of my drops but I never did Tongue
#59
[COLOR="White"]KBD loots from today.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Still no DFS..[/COLOR]
#60
[COLOR="Black"]Moved this thread to the Clan section for the shear repetitiveness of every post within it.

Not to mention the probability of chatting and things alike.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - PvP D Kai 245 13,733 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Imperium - PvM N0vlafye 1,439 65,463 03-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament Ahri 49 2,864 09-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: My Spear
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 625 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Sub to imperium. D Kai 1 431 05-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Invitation for Imperium Trent 2 464 05-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members Trent 5 578 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Imperium sucks Artenho 4 519 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  Proposition for Imperium Trent 13 946 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Kai's Request to Imperium D Kai 41 1,968 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Trent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)