12-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Jokerjake72 Wrote:So I was doing some giant mole solo. And I got this. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
love the drop well done man
|
Imperium Drops
|
|
12-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Jokerjake72 Wrote:So I was doing some giant mole solo. And I got this. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting love the drop well done man
12-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah, the mole drops was awesome. <3
12-10-2012, 03:33 PM
dat mole drop is impressive. great job guys, really representing the clan well. i will contribute from my lvl 3 soon
12-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I fucking hate killing the mole it's so annoying. I've killed it a few times by myself and even with korasi it still sucks.
12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM by Jokerjake72.)
Bongzz Wrote:I fucking hate killing the mole it's so annoying. I've killed it a few times by myself and even with korasi it still sucks. It's probably better than doing it with an abyssal whip/vesta longsword. The blasted thing literally dug every 20 seconds. Also, thanks for the complements <3. Imperium FTW.
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Went to KBD with Pat....
[SPOILER] ![]() [/SPOILER]Been awhile since I had a good drop.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-12-2012, 11:43 AM
[COLOR="White"]Screenshot by Lightshot
1st kill at today's KBD event.[/COLOR]
12-13-2012, 09:05 AM
D claw drop at wyvs.
12-13-2012, 04:25 PM
All drops updated to this point.
12-13-2012, 07:14 PM
Pwner Bricky Wrote:D claw drop at wyvs. Nice drop, I wish I had that kind of luck at wyverns, Lol. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Imperium - PvP | D Kai | 245 | 13,888 |
03-27-2014, 04:34 PM Last Post: JacksonDaGreat |
|
| Imperium - PvM | N0vlafye | 1,439 | 68,094 |
03-17-2014, 08:22 AM Last Post: Insecurities |
|
| Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament | Ahri | 49 | 2,971 |
09-28-2013, 05:47 AM Last Post: My Spear |
|
| Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) | Trent | 6 | 640 |
07-06-2013, 08:18 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| Sub to imperium. | D Kai | 1 | 447 |
05-26-2013, 02:24 AM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| Invitation for Imperium | Trent | 2 | 472 |
05-19-2013, 04:27 AM Last Post: D Kai |
|
| All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members | Trent | 5 | 590 |
05-10-2013, 04:34 AM Last Post: Trent |
|
| Imperium sucks | Artenho | 4 | 528 |
04-30-2013, 04:44 PM Last Post: N0vlafye |
|
| Proposition for Imperium | Trent | 13 | 973 |
04-30-2013, 01:48 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| Kai's Request to Imperium | D Kai | 41 | 1,998 |
04-26-2013, 01:47 PM Last Post: Trent |
|