Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Imperium Drops
#81
Jokerjake72 Wrote:So I was doing some giant mole solo. And I got this. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

love the drop well done man
[Image: DarkprinceSIG.png]
#82
Yeah, the mole drops was awesome. <3
#83
dat mole drop is impressive. great job guys, really representing the clan well. i will contribute from my lvl 3 soon Tongue
#84
I fucking hate killing the mole it's so annoying. I've killed it a few times by myself and even with korasi it still sucks.
#85
Bongzz Wrote:I fucking hate killing the mole it's so annoying. I've killed it a few times by myself and even with korasi it still sucks.

It's probably better than doing it with an abyssal whip/vesta longsword. The blasted thing literally dug every 20 seconds.

Also, thanks for the complements <3. Imperium FTW.
#86
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Went to KBD with Pat....

[SPOILER][Image: e9zu37.jpg]
[Image: 2eumwy8.png][/SPOILER]
Been awhile since I had a good drop.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#87
[COLOR="White"]Screenshot by Lightshot

1st kill at today's KBD event.[/COLOR]
#88
D claw drop at wyvs.

[Image: 117g461.png]
#89
All drops updated to this point.
#90
Pwner Bricky Wrote:D claw drop at wyvs.

[Image: 117g461.png]

Nice drop, I wish I had that kind of luck at wyverns, Lol.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - PvP D Kai 245 13,883 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Imperium - PvM N0vlafye 1,439 67,940 03-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament Ahri 49 2,963 09-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: My Spear
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 640 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Sub to imperium. D Kai 1 445 05-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Invitation for Imperium Trent 2 472 05-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members Trent 5 590 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Imperium sucks Artenho 4 528 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  Proposition for Imperium Trent 13 973 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Kai's Request to Imperium D Kai 41 1,997 04-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Trent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)