Posts: 1,709
Threads: 191
Joined: Oct 2011
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]The application format should be improved.
Like, adding activity points as requirement and so on imo.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
Daffy Duck Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]The application format should be improved.
Like, adding activity points as requirement and so on imo.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Why would you need to add activity points in a pvp clan?
:fp:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,660
Threads: 219
Joined: Dec 2010
01-02-2013, 01:33 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2013, 02:05 AM by Godz_reject.)
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]Ingame name:Godz_Reject
Combat level:110.
Will you respect other members? Yes, Of course.
Do you have skype to communicate with the clan? Sure do.
Why do you think we should accept you into void? I'm a pretty good pker, my kd stands at 1,248 kills, 304 deaths. 4.0 ratio. I'm a respectable pker and will do much for the clan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]I cancelled the clan and let my friend in real life start it up.
Go and just paste the same thing here and he should be back in like 4 days from a cruise.
http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/clans/150...er%5D.html[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 5,706
Threads: 657
Joined: May 2010
[COLOR="Cyan"]
Turest8 Wrote:![[Image: MOSTINTERESTINGVOID4.png]](http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc211/EndsInMurder/MOSTINTERESTINGVOID4.png)
Good luck with the clan.
[/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]Are you retarded?
I have just said before that this clan is being shut down, Learn to see kid.[/COLOR][/SIZE]