Posts: 510
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2009
09-12-2009, 09:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2009, 06:26 PM by no man lives.)
Ok so here they are.
![[Image: nlyidz.jpg]](http://i26.tinypic.com/nlyidz.jpg)
there you go my bank and look sorry about the thumbnails, can't take out. Also these were taken when it was still ::message
Posts: 5,074
Threads: 1,006
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2009
all nice bank nice needme any lol
Posts: 26
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 510
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2009
Ty for all the good comments, Ill add the large screen shots in a second.
Posts: 3,428
Threads: 291
Joined: Jul 2009
Now delete those attachments ! I HATE ATTACHMENTS
cool bank
Posts: 510
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2009
Ok us!!!! But how do i delete them!
Posts: 38
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2009
Nice bank. Oh, I wish I had half of that stuff. However, being hacked twice kinda kills that hope.
Posts: 510
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2009
OOhh sorry to here that and thanks for the comment.
Posts: 19
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2009
Nice so that was quite recent then But nice anyway