02-12-2013, 02:15 AM
[COLOR="White"]Well... I've been finding myself running out of things to do... So I cleaned most of my bank out.
![[Image: AQwMH5L.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AQwMH5L.png)
![[Image: a36b9785e012405ea9cd05d.png]](http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/811/a36b9785e012405ea9cd05d.png)
The bandos, claws, and dfs are Imperium items that I am holding, and I left in the items that'll get my farming xp and runecrafting xp cause there's no way in hell I'm collecting all of that again hehe. Vote items were kept and all of my prestige items except cooking were emptied as well. And there's no way I'm emptying my Korasi or fire cape.
So yeah. My first goal will be to get my 3a ammy back.[/COLOR]
![[Image: AQwMH5L.png]](http://i.imgur.com/AQwMH5L.png)
![[Image: a36b9785e012405ea9cd05d.png]](http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/811/a36b9785e012405ea9cd05d.png)
The bandos, claws, and dfs are Imperium items that I am holding, and I left in the items that'll get my farming xp and runecrafting xp cause there's no way in hell I'm collecting all of that again hehe. Vote items were kept and all of my prestige items except cooking were emptied as well. And there's no way I'm emptying my Korasi or fire cape.
So yeah. My first goal will be to get my 3a ammy back.[/COLOR]


[/COLOR]![[Image: hahahahah-no-1198.gif]](http://www.kavanozi.com/images/hahahahah-no-1198.gif)