Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suggestions for Imperium
#31
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]I think there should be a professional logo for Imperium that you put as your signature in the forums. Doesn't have to be big. Maybe just like the prestige ones I have seen around. This will then maybe boost our clan members a bit.

I agree with sold events weekly too. Could even do the clans own little lottery. Everyone puts in like 50M for a place in the lottery and whoever wins gets all the winnings. This then makes the clan not only become more enjoyable but it then does not lose anything as well because all the donations would be the jackpot. [/COLOR]
#32
Weekly solid events would be nice, maybe every Saturday so everyone is not busy, start off small but it still gives us something to look forward to each weekend. I just joined imperium but I haven't seen any consistent events to look forward to.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

[Image: 30xk4fl.png]
Join Today
#33
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Arkaden Wrote:Weekly solid events would be nice, maybe every Saturday so everyone is not busy, start off small but it still gives us something to look forward to each weekend. I just joined imperium but I haven't seen any consistent events to look forward to.

Coordinating large groups of people have been difficult. We try to do events in-game whenever we can.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#34
ty for the sig (:
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

[Image: 30xk4fl.png]
Join Today


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium - PvP D Kai 245 13,835 03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Last Post: JacksonDaGreat
  Imperium - PvM N0vlafye 1,439 66,820 03-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Imperium Server Wide Duel Tournament Ahri 49 2,916 09-28-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: My Spear
  Spontaneous Event (W.I.N. & Imperium) Trent 6 635 07-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Sub to imperium. D Kai 1 439 05-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Invitation for Imperium Trent 2 467 05-19-2013, 04:27 AM
Last Post: D Kai
  All W.I.N./Imperium/E.R. Members Trent 5 583 05-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Trent
  Suggestions Roy 11 998 05-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Imperium sucks Artenho 4 527 04-30-2013, 04:44 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  Proposition for Imperium Trent 13 958 04-30-2013, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Trent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)