Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elite Reborn Mains Division.
Lonleysniper Wrote:Ign: Lonleysniper
Irl Name:Kevin
Age:15
Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity ): 53k
Kdr?: 663/229 - 2.0
Do you have a firecape?:Yes
Do you meet the requirements?: Of course...
Will you follow all SG and ER rules?: Of course..
Past Experience in Pking?: V6 :o
How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect): all, but mainly brid.
Will you respect the ER name and it's members?: Yes #Er
Please tell us why we should accept your app?: Because I would be a great add on to this team Smile & I need a pking team.
Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?: On my own.
Anything else you would like to add?: Do you even lift?

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]/accepted.

I let Justin and other members decide about yea im muted.
Lots of people seem to have something against him.[/COLOR]
not sure why im not on the list
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Wtf i thought you was kidding. lolololol


Well, accepted as Elite.[/COLOR]
Thanks, can't wait.
[Image: 10d9jcj.png]
[Image: j9amc9.jpg]
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]eetu why did you make rens pay back all the 3b he pked last night? you got no right to do that. he would share with the clan but why did you make him give away all the 3b?

kinda sad of you honestly[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="3"]
88 CB Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]eetu why did you make rens pay back all the 3b he pked last night? you got no right to do that. he would share with the clan but why did you make him give away all the 3b?

kinda sad of you honestly[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I just heard the story, you can't do this eetu.
Btw, rens didn't had the loot, it was 3b of his own stuff.
tyvm[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]Ign:Weathered
Irl Name:Zach
Age:17
Activity Points ( Find this by doing ::activity ):6k on this account
Kdr?:46/3 17.0
Do you have a firecape?: Nop 6 ways
Do you meet the requirements?:I think so
Will you follow all SG and ER rules?:
Past Experience in Pking?:
How do you like to pk (Brid, Melee, Ect):Brid/tribrid
Will you respect the ER name and it's members?:Of course
Please tell us why we should accept your app?:why not
Did someone tell you about us or did you find on your own?:I've known about ya.
Anything else you would like to add?:nop[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I explained you guys ingame.

And i'm not the one who asked him to pay back. He did that by his own.

I'm sorry.[/COLOR]
stop accepting everyone you need some competition or else everyone will be friendly and then there'll be no one to kill
Darkdanger16 Wrote:stop accepting everyone you need some competition or else everyone will be friendly and then there'll be no one to kill

I don't accept anyone. And most of the people who apply, are my friends so i wouldn't compete against them because I pk with them.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Serenity [Mains-Pures Division] Turest8 60 3,840 05-10-2014, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Behind
  Elite Reborn ( ER ) Beckley 187 9,790 09-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Martin
  Elite Guiz [skilling] ~Join us today! Pt235 5 528 11-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Elite Guiz Floating :) 8 572 11-24-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: 88 CB
  #Ep Hybrid Division wildy owns 5 751 09-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Rafeeā„¢
  Elite Skillers Favlerhd 0 454 03-20-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Favlerhd
  - - - [ THE A-TEAM ] - - - 115+ elite pk team B A Baracus 93 2,204 01-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Last Post: B A Baracus
  The Elite Money Makers Bike 4 373 12-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Xxstarrychelxx
  ~~UNiQUe DIvISiON~~ - r4nqe tw1nz R4nqe Tw1nz 3 298 10-31-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Gut
  Beard Elite - BE PornoAtzen 0 207 08-31-2010, 09:55 AM
Last Post: PornoAtzen

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)