Poll: Do you think i deserve a chance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
61.34%
73 61.34%
No.
25.21%
30 25.21%
Maybe.
13.45%
16 13.45%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gf Agen Mod App
#61
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]
SlimBailey Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I've been in-game a bit recently and I've seen you active quit a bit.
You're fun to talk to, and help quiet frequently. Heck, we're practically racing to help people.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I can vouch for this as well. Ollie has been amazing with helping people, Racing with even me, and Aron with People to help.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#62
[COLOR="White"]Can now see how you can contribute to the server and it's Community.
You're Active and i've seen you help numerous times. Hope you get Mod Buddy.
You suit the Position.

P.S Gratz on that sexy Vets crown.[/COLOR]
#63
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Mavex Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Can now see how you can contribute to the server and it's Community.
You're Active and i've seen you help numerous times. Hope you get Mod Buddy.
You suit the Position.

P.S Gratz on that sexy Vets crown.[/COLOR]

Does this mean your changing your vote or did you not vote at all on your first post?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#64
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]/Hold
I don't see you help really at all and i hardly see you on the forums.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Clearly it must of been my fault that I didn't see you.

I voted no, but maybe [MENTION=37189]Skullcracka[/MENTION] could fix that for me? Idk.

/Hold --> /Support[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#65
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Skiller People Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

Clearly it must of been my fault that I didn't see you.

I voted no, but maybe [MENTION=37189]Skullcracka[/MENTION] could fix that for me? Idk.

/Hold --> /Support[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thanks Matt really appreciate it man.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#66
Ollie is non stop helping... why isn't he mod.
#67
UhZachlol Wrote:[COLOR="LightBlue"]Ollie is non stop helping... why isn't he mod.

Mod doesn't only have to do with helping.
Its getting around the community and having fun with others like regularly. Giving him a crown shouldn't change what he does in-game.

Sure he may help and it may increase his chances, but only helping will only get you the role of "modhunter" not that Ollie is one. Ive been in that position.

So, helping is good, but only helping non stop and camping home is bad[/COLOR]
#68
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Mod doesn't only have to do with helping.
Its getting around the community and having fun with others like regularly. Giving him a crown shouldn't change what he does in-game.

Sure he may help and it may increase his chances, but only helping will only get you the role of "modhunter" not that Ollie is one. Ive been in that position.

So, helping is good, but only helping non stop and camping home is bad[/COLOR]

+1 [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]

Ollie ily and shit but ye this. I only see you at home modhunting since this thread, go around and do stuff from time to time or you're going to quickly tire out of wanting to help everyone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#69
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]

+1 [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]

Ollie ily and shit but ye this. I only see you at home modhunting since this thread, go around and do stuff from time to time or you're going to quickly tire out of wanting to help everyone.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Been pking for the last 4 days but okay

Oh and your always at home so don't act as if your not, Why would i make a mod app if I think I'm going to tire out of wanting to help people that makes no sense.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#70
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Gf Agen Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

Been pking for the last 4 days but okay

Oh and your always at home so don't act as if your not, Why would i make a mod app if I think I'm going to tire out of wanting to help people that makes no sense.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Never seen you anywhere but home lately. Chill out though, you have a mod app up so expect feedback. What I was saying wasn't negative, was stating an opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)