Poll: Do you think i deserve a chance?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
61.34%
73 61.34%
No.
25.21%
30 25.21%
Maybe.
13.45%
16 13.45%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gf Agen Mod App
#81
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]did u get mod lol?
[Image: 7i9x.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#82
Gf Agen Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

I posted that days ago mate.

Thanks for the bump though lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[MENTION=74716]Gf Agen[/MENTION] I'm just making sure you know that people can always comment. I'm not sure if you saw my thread about not asking that questions. I just want everyone that does not know why people are saying no. Ok, to be honest I just didn't know you knew already. I have faith you will fulfill your destiny. Good luck on mod. All you have to do is be the man that is 100% committed to his duty and serving in any situation. Serving is leadership. I have so much faith you will get it. I could explode because I'm sure you're the one. I want it for you!
#83
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Smackturd Wrote:[MENTION=74716]Gf Agen[/MENTION] I'm just making sure you know that people can always comment. I'm not sure if you saw my thread about not asking that questions. I just want everyone that does not know why people are saying no. Ok, to be honest I just didn't know you knew already. I have faith you will fulfill your destiny. Good luck on mod. All you have to do is be the man that is 100% committed to his duty and serving in any situation. Serving is leadership. I have so much faith you will get it. I could explode because I'm sure you're the one. I want it for you!

Thanks so much lol good old smackturd.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Calmer Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]did u get mod lol?
[Image: 7i9x.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

When was this mate :L weird..[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#84
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Calmer Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]did u get mod lol?
[Image: 7i9x.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]

This is a chatbox glitch.[/COLOR]
#85
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

This is a chatbox glitch.[/COLOR]

I know, wasn't being serious lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#86
/Support your a good pker, not only that but your really helpful when I need It.
#87
Godz_reject Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]/Support your a good pker, not only that but your really helpful when I need It.

Thanks man, always here for ya:p[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#88
I don't need a reason to say yes. You deserve it. You're a good player and you're nice. Good luck

/Support
#89
[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]
ABOUTDONKEY Wrote:I don't need a reason to say yes. You deserve it. You're a good player and you're nice. Good luck

/Support

Thanks buddy hope i get a chance to make you proud :3.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#90
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]I voted "maybe" i think, so making it /support

Chill guy, doesn't rage at skillers and pvmers. I think you would be a fine mod since your are active on forums and ingame, smart also.
And most important point, liks pusay.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)