Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ashton Quitting SG
#11
Ok... you can be ahead of me.
#12
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gratz on achievments.

Goml of vesta nub[/COLOR]
#13
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gratz on achievments.

Goml of vesta nub[/COLOR]

Sorry, I don't spam. I make posts that people enjoy reading.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#14
Nice achievements you dirty foreigner.
#15
Wihy are you quitting!? I don't get it! :oOoOoooo
#16
[COLOR="Magenta"]What's with all dem misleading titles?...

Should be against the rules, IMO...

OT: congrtz, nice cookies, gimmeh![/COLOR]
#17
Congrats on posts, cookies giving and cookies received ;p
#18
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]
Imnotpurestr Wrote:[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]

Sorry, I don't spam. I make posts that people enjoy reading.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i didn't enjoy reading that, gf quit kid irl.

so yeh gz m8 on lots of posts and being good at being DAJ COKIE MONTER ty for the free post and shalom.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#19
Congrats, good luck on future goals. Nice Bandos.
#20
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Fuck you. >:c

Grats on bandos + 3.5k posts...[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gf Agen quitting. Gf Agen 22 915 04-18-2013, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Weed Stoner
  Ags Matt quitting Maik 40 1,441 04-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Maik
  Riska Quitting Turest8 25 869 03-04-2013, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  Ameer2 Quitting Fearless Noah 28 1,048 02-04-2013, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Fakey
  Zain quitting Fearless Noah 12 544 02-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Turest8
  Quitting so here my achviements Blitz N Run 5 284 10-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Shanee Mayte

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)