04-08-2013, 02:38 PM
So today i won a lot from 112m, so i decided to take the 3rd age rage top i won earlier and i staked again. I won all over again, look
|
Wow
|
|
04-08-2013, 02:38 PM
So today i won a lot from 112m, so i decided to take the 3rd age rage top i won earlier and i staked again. I won all over again, look
04-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Congrats once again. Don't get too carried away.
04-08-2013, 02:39 PM
nice wins, dont stake it all away now.
04-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Gratz on your winnings!
04-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Tomorrow quit thread: "Lost my bank! :'("
![]() Congrats on stake winnings.
04-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Maikk Wrote:Tomorrow quit thread: "Lost my bank! :'(" nah im done staking, won 150m more just now
04-08-2013, 02:58 PM
[COLOR="Magenta"]I quit staking.
Lost my whole bank on it like 20 minutes ago... /wow nice winnings. trust me don't get addicted.[/COLOR]
04-08-2013, 03:28 PM
[COLOR="Cyan"]I had a similar experience today, but for me I kept going... ended up turning 1b into 15b then losing it all. Stop while you're ahead.[/COLOR]
04-08-2013, 04:26 PM
congrats on your winnings, stake it for more.
04-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Good work just don't lose it all!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|