[SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]Name: Jed
In-game name: Justaipod
Timezone (GMT +/-?): GMT +9:30 (Australia)
Do you play over the night: Not often due to school/work, but on occasion.
Average time you play a week: somewhere between 10-20 hours a week now.
Are you active on the forums: Yes
How long have you played Silabgarza: On and off since august 2011
What is your activity points in game?:16500 17600
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes
[COLOR="black"]Note: If you do not read the requirements. and you post a moderator application you will be disqualified as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts…
[/COLOR]
Do you understand this?: Yes
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I feel that I should be considered for a moderator position due to the fact that I've been an active member always helping around the place. I'm someone who's attitude is straight to the point when i need to be, but i'm also laid back most of the time.
When i'm regularly online there is almost always no staff members online due to the Australian timezone, I think that this timezone even though there might not be as many players on at the time needs some moderators.
I'm not a mod hunter I wasn't a mod hunter*, yet i'm still just a helpful person, if I see someone who needs help of course i'm going to help them even if i'm not mod. I've waited till i have found out more information about the server, getting the gritty details and almost finished maxing out before writing this up and considering the circumstances around the Australian timezone i've found that this is a perfect time to post this up.
I've thought about making a mod app a lot since I reached 300 posts about a year ago, but the time was never right, there was still materialistic goals I had around the server which would get in the way. I've ironed out those materialistic goals and of course i still have goals around the server which keep me going but they are goals in the long run and don't really involve me grinding out for hours on end.
Anything else you would like us to know?
Not really something I'd like you to know, but something i'd like you to do. Add a reason to why you're voting yes or no.
Thanks for reading and glhf.
edit::::
the edits to the actual app are in red, and activity has been updated.
I've come to the fact that I am a mod hunter (not necessarily a sad/bad thing), but i've only been so since my app went up. I've always helped out people but not in that camp home, skill, etc. kind of guy, I like to roam about doing my own thing, meeting new people and old mates along the way. Of course I always enjoying chilling with friends at home seeing the new people come in an giving them a start similar to that I was given: what seemed like open arms from the community and a kind of mentor that I could pm if I had a quick question. Over the past week or so i've met a few new people that i've been that kind of mentor too, and many others that i've helped. I'd like to stress the fact that I know my activity wasn't that great but as i've posted my app my activity has skyrocketed.
Me and my sandwhich for Bert. (Steak and BBQ sauce :>)
![[Image: 11trbk2.png]](http://i34.tinypic.com/11trbk2.png)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
In-game name: Justaipod
Timezone (GMT +/-?): GMT +9:30 (Australia)
Do you play over the night: Not often due to school/work, but on occasion.
Average time you play a week: somewhere between 10-20 hours a week now.
Are you active on the forums: Yes
How long have you played Silabgarza: On and off since august 2011
What is your activity points in game?:16500 17600
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes
[COLOR="black"]Note: If you do not read the requirements. and you post a moderator application you will be disqualified as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts…
[/COLOR]
Do you understand this?: Yes
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I feel that I should be considered for a moderator position due to the fact that I've been an active member always helping around the place. I'm someone who's attitude is straight to the point when i need to be, but i'm also laid back most of the time.
When i'm regularly online there is almost always no staff members online due to the Australian timezone, I think that this timezone even though there might not be as many players on at the time needs some moderators.
I'm not a mod hunter I wasn't a mod hunter*, yet i'm still just a helpful person, if I see someone who needs help of course i'm going to help them even if i'm not mod. I've waited till i have found out more information about the server, getting the gritty details and almost finished maxing out before writing this up and considering the circumstances around the Australian timezone i've found that this is a perfect time to post this up.
I've thought about making a mod app a lot since I reached 300 posts about a year ago, but the time was never right, there was still materialistic goals I had around the server which would get in the way. I've ironed out those materialistic goals and of course i still have goals around the server which keep me going but they are goals in the long run and don't really involve me grinding out for hours on end.
Anything else you would like us to know?
Not really something I'd like you to know, but something i'd like you to do. Add a reason to why you're voting yes or no.
Thanks for reading and glhf.
edit::::
the edits to the actual app are in red, and activity has been updated.
I've come to the fact that I am a mod hunter (not necessarily a sad/bad thing), but i've only been so since my app went up. I've always helped out people but not in that camp home, skill, etc. kind of guy, I like to roam about doing my own thing, meeting new people and old mates along the way. Of course I always enjoying chilling with friends at home seeing the new people come in an giving them a start similar to that I was given: what seemed like open arms from the community and a kind of mentor that I could pm if I had a quick question. Over the past week or so i've met a few new people that i've been that kind of mentor too, and many others that i've helped. I'd like to stress the fact that I know my activity wasn't that great but as i've posted my app my activity has skyrocketed.
Me and my sandwhich for Bert. (Steak and BBQ sauce :>)
![[Image: 11trbk2.png]](http://i34.tinypic.com/11trbk2.png)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

